Dino's missing Metalhead Marshall???

Mad Axe":303mpwmw said:
JerryP":303mpwmw said:
atrox":303mpwmw said:
Oh. This is Josh's amp. No shit. It's a killer amp

Yes, this is Josh's amp. It sounds great!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I guess I need to log on here more often!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect because I bought the amp off Reverb without hearing it. I was stoked when I plugged into it and low and behold, it totally nailed that early FF tone.

I can't wait to hear the one Jerry is building. The Fear Factory association aside, it's really an awesome all around amp.

Hoping to get this one wrapped up today or tomorrow. Had a couple others to finish up and last week got crazy as usual. :bash:

First run thru on the modded amp. I have to sort out the preamp tubes and add a little shielding to nail down some feedback issues yet. I still can't play! :doh:

I thought Dino only got to use the amp on soul of a new machine? Thought it was stolen before demanufacture... my memory is fuzzy lol getting old sucks

magh8":11m8n27b said:
I thought Dino only got to use the amp on soul of a new machine? Thought it was stolen before demanufacture... my memory is fuzzy lol getting old sucks

Stolen on tour in 1999.

JerryP":1jcnv4ld said:
magh8":1jcnv4ld said:

Stolen on tour in 1999.
Ill be hitting you up for profiles soon. Gotta learn the Kemper first. lol

magh8":r7dcc0w5 said:
JerryP":r7dcc0w5 said:
magh8":r7dcc0w5 said:

Stolen on tour in 1999.
Ill be hitting you up for profiles soon. Gotta learn the Kemper first. lol

Give me a shout when you're ready.

Back