noise gates

Get an ISP and be done with it. Even my Decimator pedal that's almost 10 years old still works like a champ and doesn't kill your tone.

Findthetone1":gb3bb9kx said:
Get an ISP and be done with it. Even my Decimator pedal that's almost 10 years old still works like a champ and doesn't kill your tone.
This.

No need for anything else.

engage757":bk40tceh said:
There might be something new soon. Just sayin. :D

Mike never mentioned a release date right? Even a rough time frame in years/months would be helpful :thumbsup:

7b9e0d9d3007ecf9686faff16522215a.jpg

errrrrl":1yej21tm said:
engage757":1yej21tm said:

Mike never mentioned a release date right? Even a rough time frame in years/months would be helpful :thumbsup:

I was lucky enough to get one last january before any official release, great product!

errrrrl":rpwguz56 said:
engage757":rpwguz56 said:

"There is no Decimator. Only Zuul..."

:D

No experience with the Fortin product. Decimators have worked great for me.

errrrrl":mwm9h7qo said:
engage757":mwm9h7qo said:

You didn't hear it from me, but let's just say years/months are larger units of time than it will take. Think more... I dunno. Days or weeks maybe? Emojis: :D :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup: :rock:

errrrrl":26gf1wx9 said:
engage757":26gf1wx9 said:

For higher gain usage at band volume, it's better than the Decimator II that i also have. You would love it! :yes:
It's very transparent and mine has been working flawlessly without any issue for 9+ months now. So the product should be available soon for sure. It's the best noise gate on the market.

To the OP, i'm running it with a Mesa Dual Rectifier. IMHO, i think that's what you should get. :rock:

Damn... I need more gear like I need another hole in my head... so where do I sign up lol? :LOL: :LOL:

would love to try that fortin out, in the meantime I absolutely love my 3 original Rockman smart gates.Zero tone suck.Runnin Herbert,BE 100,XTC,MK IIC+ and never even come close to maxing out the smart gates' noise reduction settings.

Mattfig":3b9nevl6 said:
The Fortin looks cool but I don't know how the GSeries ISP stuff can be beat....

With my stuff, i need the noise gate to be more aggressive at a band level. In that setup, the Fortin is better for me. Imagine a transparent NS2, that's how the Zuul is.

Back