Synergy Syn2 - DS and SLO mods

Shark Diver

I got this tonight and didi a quick hot up straight into a powered wedge using the Cab Sim. Sounded pretty friggin great. Ran it through a TC 2290 and really gave me some great tones. Will try it with some amp/cabs tomorrow, but I got it primarily to run direct. Easy to dial in, sounds fantastic - not hard on the pocket book. If you don't like the digital thing and are looking for a better alternative you need to check these out. :rock:

cyndicate":3pu7blye said:
Nice! These seem like an upgrade from the egnater stuff. How does the SLO module sound?

I don't have a real Soldano to compare it with, but the module is KILLER.

Mattfig":3jgeikod said:
VERY curious to hear a side by side with Salvado and SLO mod....

I had a dual Salvado. The SLO is everything I wanted the Salvado to be.

gtrlw":30gke6ay said:
Mattfig":30gke6ay said:

WOW!!!! No kidding??? In what ways? Thanks so much for your reply! I LOVE my Salvado Deluxe and have yet to try a SLO from Synergy...

Mattfig":28txgaz8 said:
gtrlw":28txgaz8 said:
Mattfig":28txgaz8 said:

WOW!!!! No kidding??? In what ways? Thanks so much for your reply! I LOVE my Salvado Deluxe and have yet to try a SLO from Synergy...

I haven't played the Salvado - but the SLO Synergy is tight, articulate, gain is is very even and uncompressed for the most part. The lows are very defined, not flabby, and the highs are biting in the right way. Again, I'm running it direct, but it works perfectly for me with the DS mod for a great change.

Anyone know what other companies are in the pipeline? Would be cool to see Bogner on board. Would def. buy a blue channel XTC mod in a heartbeat :)

cyndicate":2wkskuj5 said:
Anyone know what other companies are in the pipeline? Would be cool to see Bogner on board. Would def. buy a blue channel XTC mod in a heartbeat :)

Engl, according to the Synergy Facebook page. I don't believe anything else has been announced.

I know I am going to buy one of these but I just can't decide between Metropolous or the basic Plexi where you can mix the channels. God knows I have enough of the MArshall sound but curiosity is getting the better of me!

I"m with you on that. No sounds to compare, but guessing Metro is the winner.

Kapo_Polenton":2t2bb4b1 said:
I know I am going to buy one of these but I just can't decide between Metropolous or the basic Plexi where you can mix the channels. God knows I have enough of the MArshall sound but curiosity is getting the better of me!

Rising Farce":2coussm6 said:
cyndicate":2coussm6 said:

Engl, according to the Synergy Facebook page. I don't believe anything else has been announced.

They need something like an Engl in that lineup :thumbsup:

Saw the first Tubbs video. Just went up. Decent tones in the BE modes but kinda tame. I still wanna hear more.

Said more coming.

Hiatus O":3pigp49d said:
Saw the first Tubbs video. Just went up. Decent tones in the BE modes but kinda tame. I still wanna hear more.

Said more coming.

Thanks, didn't see that pop up previously. Embedded here.

Hiatus O":3rbw9hyd said:

Said more coming.
Yeah, definitely looking forward to seeing the range of tones/gain on these.

That video just ignited a gas fire. Damnit will leave for my first vacation in 7 years next week. When I get back frfrom m Colorado I have tried look into this.

Tubbs did another new one. SLO and AC. Can't link it from my phone but sounds great and he is an insanely talented player.

Back