Rig Talk Jam. No old turds allowed.

midnightlaundry":3c936ktw said:
1700+ views and only 4 submissions. Damn..

I'll send mine tomorrow, It'll suck but it's fun!

I'm old so it takes me a couple days to set up, a couple days to figure out how to use the computer, at least a day to let my tubes warm up, then I forget what I was gonna play.. :LOL: :LOL:

but seriously, I'll send it tomorrow.

PM'd dropbox link

92 Jackson Dinky.. MXR 10 band eq.. BE-100 BE channel.. Digitech tsr-12 in loop (spring reverb).. sennheiser E609 mic on T-75 speaker.. focusrite saffire 6 usb.. Ableton live 9 standard.

hmmm....been a long time since I've done a rig talk jam. maybe this weekend I'll knock one out.

If everyone just keeps putting them up, what's the point of doing all the work to piece together all the tracks?

Steve

sah5150":66e8apa5 said:
If everyone just keeps putting them up, what's the point of doing all the work to piece together all the tracks?

Steve

What's the protocol for posting the solo? I thought you would just download the mp3 from the link.

SavageRiffer":2sgl8lcl said:
sah5150":2sgl8lcl said:

Steve

What's the protocol for posting the solo? I thought you would just download the mp3 from the link.

midnightlaundry":2sgl8lcl said:
The best quality you can get to me, the better the overall product will be. The final mix will get wacked down to an mp3, so if you send and mp3, your part might sound dull and washy.

I'll redo the backing, but the structure stays the same. I can't do the final takes untill I know how many people are joining in. Hopefully more people will get their big pants on and join in.

BTW, you can use Google Drive to upload your full WAV files, and send me the direct link.

Really digging the uploaded clips!!
:rock:
We play this song in my garage. Really great vibe. Wish I knew more about recording and uploading. :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":193kyq3e said:
Really digging the uploaded clips!!
:rock:
We play this song in my garage. Really great vibe. Wish I knew more about recording and uploading. :LOL: :LOL:

Recording for something like this can be learned quickly. It's not like you need to mix 50 tracks with plugins everywhere.
Hit me up if you want a screenshare video if you're have access to Pro Tools. I could probably do the other DAWs too but I just don't have access...maybe I could download Reaper (?) I hear that's a cool DAW & Free

SavageRiffer":1l4r04tu said:
Vrad":1l4r04tu said:
Seems like folks are posting it in the thread. Here's mine:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo04urb7sb302 ... t.mp3?dl=0

Guitar: Kiesel DCM7
Amp: Kemper Profiler running my OD808->5150->Mesa OS 4x12
Recording: RME Fireface UCX -> Macbook Pro running Pro Tools 12.8

That was kickass man.
+1 on this. Vlad always bringin the goods.
I liked all the uploads. You guys just slamming it. :rock:

Back