Rig Talk Jam. No old turds allowed.

midnightlaundry

It's been awhile since we've had some forum participation. Here's a POS backing I threw together as a feeler. I'll definitely redo everything because it sounds like dogshit, but the tune is Slip Of The Lip by Ratt..

Your solo would start at 25 seconds all the way to about 50 seconds where I'd repeat the section for the next player. Getit?? It would be cool to get about 10 players to lay it down.. :scared:

If you're into it, then record your solo with this backing and send it to me 24bit-96K if you can, and I'll drop it in the track. Be sure to include details of your Rig Chain. After all, this is Rig-Talk..

Who's in? No rush. I'm sure it would take about a week or two to get it together.

http://www.tonefinder.com/files/971507783275-RTJ.mp3

For everyone that can't fake an 80's solo in Eb, this is for your pain.. Go check your likes on facebook..

37659080251_b6d245a2d8_o.png

midnightlaundry":lo2rf5wl said:
For everyone that can't fake an 80's solo in Eb, this is for your pain.. Go check your likes on facebook..

37659080251_b6d245a2d8_o.png

And who the hell are you? , "Mr Modest" :LOL: :LOL:

Old turd checking in... i'm thinking starting at 24 seconds and ending at 53 seconds cause that is what old turds do :rock:

Back