peavey invective ??

MYLILSS

is the damn thing ever going to be released ? we have known about it for almost a year and still nothing :confused: :doh:

Misha wrote this on Wednesday on SSO
"So I just got word from Peavey that the first of the amps are shipping out to stores as of today! It's a relatively small batch, but it's a start, and there should be more to follow soon!"

crankyrayhanky":2eiiuk3s said:
Misha wrote this on Wednesday on SSO
"So I just got word from Peavey that the first of the amps are shipping out to stores as of today! It's a relatively small batch, but it's a start, and there should be more to follow soon!"

that's good to hear. ive been wanting one badly, so I might try and snag one when they hit the retailers.

Got my deposit on one already, cant wait for these to hit the market.

I will be pairing this with an H9 in one loop and a Nemesis delay in the other. Combining the two will be all i need. The footswitch will be doing all the work!!!! Midi is awesome!!!!!

Hope it lives up to the hype!!!!! Was hoping it would based more towards the 5150 II, as i like it more than the 5150. But with built in boost, i think it will be awesome.

SavageRiffer":2v11gdsa said:
I wonder if we'll see the 5153's flooding the trade market when these hit.

Dont bet on this, the original blue channel is one heck of a tone!!!!!!

Not everybody likes that original blue, but those who do..... It is awesome.

Boosted it just growls.....

bhuard75":3j7yqfvw said:
Jesus, i hope so would love to score a 6L6 stealth for short money.

as soon as I score an invective, my stealth will be up for sale in the classifieds i'm sure .

The place I do independent contractor work for just got one in this morning. Everyone is freaking out about how good it sounds. Makes me sad I'm 3,200 miles away.

Typical Peavey B.S.. I'm SHOCKED they started shipping the new HP guitars so fast, WTF?? They've been known to announce things at Winter Namm, and start shipping when Winter Namm is back around!

It's an epic fail. By the time they get this out they will be competing with 50w EVH EL34 and people moving their money other places.

SavageRiffer":2p4adezr said:
Uhh... why would we? :confused: Are they really aimed at the same market?

Elric":4z2c9p9n said:
SavageRiffer":4z2c9p9n said:

Isn't the market already flooded with used 5153s? I can't think of an amp I see listed more often.

xzacx":xrviz68l said:
Elric":xrviz68l said:
SavageRiffer":xrviz68l said:

Isn't the market already flooded with used 5153s? I can't think of an amp I see listed more often.

I thought the same thing. There is always a good number on reverb this choose from. I’ve seen crazy deals here on them as well.

cecilbag":v8xd6mum said:
xzacx":v8xd6mum said:
Elric":v8xd6mum said:
SavageRiffer":v8xd6mum said:

I thought the same thing. There is always a good number on reverb this choose from. I’ve seen crazy deals here on them as well.

I don't even that as a negative thing either. I think it's awesome they are so available at affordable prices. That says to me that there's no excuse to ever have bad tone, when those things are so accessible. It's not my absolute favorite amp in the world, but it's more than good enough.

Back