New Rig - Dynamo Amplification.

1meanplexi

Great build and excellent quality. If you guys are looking for the JCM800 hot rodded tone? Check them out. I was looking to move it to get back into the Mesa camp but after a V1 swap with a Tung Sol 12AX7, it is there and more in spades.

JerEvil":3hicq2ss said:
Never heard of these guys. Did a little "research"... damn they sound good!

The customer service is incredible. I spoke with the owner of the company for a 1/2 hour plus. He has a meeting with George Lynch on a amp that he is building for him.

The owner is very cool. I did like what I heard when I played through them. Glad to see he’s still around as this was 4 or 5 years ago.

1meanplexi":2ti7fnhc said:
JerEvil":2ti7fnhc said:

The customer service is incredible. I spoke with the owner of the company for a 1/2 hour plus. He has a meeting with George Lynch on a amp that he is building for him.

Yet another "signature" amp that he won't play? What's the point? Dude has every sig amp on the planet and keeps playing a plexi or JMP. Then when someone makes him a JMP clone, he STILL plays his old Marshalls.

Kapo_Polenton":39j4b7a3 said:
1meanplexi":39j4b7a3 said:
JerEvil":39j4b7a3 said:

Yet another "signature" amp that he won't play? What's the point? Dude has every sig amp on the planet and keeps playing a plexi or JMP. Then when someone makes him a JMP clone, he STILL plays his old Marshalls.

Ageed....I even brought that up to him. I told him he should ask George....how do you like rocking out that Head hunter :D ???

scottosan":1a4tynmy said:
I clip I heard had really scooped mids. I's like to hear some clips without extreme settings

I will make one :thumbsup: . Wait till you guys here the low gain plexi type tones. The clean is simply amazing.

Back