Mooer GE-200

Damn, looper and a drum machine. It’s like the ultimate practice station. Load ir’s from 3rd party.
I think I’m gonna have to try one....seems too legit :rock:

Thanks bro

LunatiBSW":1mpvl61u said:
Damn, looper and a drum machine. It’s like the ultimate practice station. Load ir’s from 3rd party.

Thanks bro

You're welcome! Same for me practice, demo, jam tool, thing is I LOVE the mini preamps I have, if this thing is just as good I may want one to take it out live with my 2150. I Havent touched dmoll or einstein since I got the hagen and evh mooer mini preamps lol.

Just remember it has NO power amp modeling.

I've really been eyeballing the 001 and Radar. could be alot of fun to play with. any idea when the Radar gets released? I haven't been able to find any for sale yet.

Juggernaut":3itfn6ay said:
I've really been eyeballing the 001 and Radar. could be alot of fun to play with. any idea when the Radar gets released? I haven't been able to find any for sale yet.

Soon i think, scope the tgp thread.

moltenmetalburn":1vzms2nk said:
Juggernaut":1vzms2nk said:

Soon i think, scope the tgp thread.

cool, I'll look for it. ;)

moltenmetalburn":1th6di8e said:
LunatiBSW":1th6di8e said:

Thanks bro

You're welcome! Same for me practice, demo, jam tool, thing is I LOVE the mini preamps I have, if this thing is just as good I may want one to take it out live with my 2150. I Havent touched dmoll or einstein since I got the hagen and evh mooer mini preamps lol.

So should I use it with like a quilter micro block or something?
What are some good options?

Juggernaut":2ul0udoh said:
Very soon, they are already being distributed in China. I chatted with a Mooer artist guy in the Fortin army fb group, I saw one on his pedal board. He said it works well. Also there were 2 for sale on ebay last week but no shipping to the US. Just a matter of time I guess.

LunatiBSW":2ijhjfqb said:
moltenmetalburn":2ijhjfqb said:
LunatiBSW":2ijhjfqb said:

Thanks bro

So should I use it with like a quilter micro block or something?
What are some good options?

I felt the micro preamps sounded best with a tube power amp section. Id start with it into the fx loop return of an amp.

As for pedalboard stuff i have little experience with SS, only have a matrix gm-50 that i like it through. I also have always used tube buffers in between passive pickups and ANYTHING but direct into a tube amp. I have also had good result slamming the preamp INTO a tube buffer for some tube crunch.

Quilter gets good reviews, isp stealth series does not . I saw some positive reviews of the new duncan power stage. Others may chime in.

looks like a lot of fun for little coin...cool for practice, and record testing when you can't shake the walls with the tube amps

moltenmetalburn":2mzvxmfj said:
LunatiBSW":2mzvxmfj said:

Thanks bro

Hmmm, I have the 001 and 009 mini preamps. Do they have the power amp modeling built in their sound already? I’ve used it in the loop of my tube amp and also recorded direct with the built in speaker sim and both sounded good. If the micro preamps have a single power amp model built into each one, the GE200 might be the same. I don’t know. Would be a good question for Mooer. The Radar is definitely on my very short buy list. The GE200 might be too.

bubbastain":3a737kpt said:
moltenmetalburn":3a737kpt said:
LunatiBSW":3a737kpt said:

Thanks bro

Hmmm, I have the 001 and 009 mini preamps. Do they have the power amp modeling built in their sound already? I’ve used it in the loop of my tube amp and also recorded direct with the built in speaker sim and both sounded good. If the micro preamps have a single power amp model built into each one, the GE200 might be the same. I don’t know. Would be a good question for Mooer. The Radar is definitely on my very short buy list. The GE200 might be too.

No the micro preamps are just that, models of the amplifiers preamps. Now the cab sim sweep may have been shot through the amplifier power amps return but I don’t know.

Mooer has a tube power amp coming, they were intended and suggested to be used with tube power amps.

Preamp signals alone can still sound good depending on what you aim for.

moltenmetalburn":2ld5zd7n said:
bubbastain":2ld5zd7n said:
moltenmetalburn":2ld5zd7n said:
LunatiBSW":2ld5zd7n said:

Thanks bro

No the micro preamps are just that, models of the amplifiers preamps. Now the cab sim may sweep have been shot through the amplifier power amps return but I don’t know.

Mooer has a tube power amp coming, they were intended and suggested to be ised with tube power amps.

Preamp signals alone can still sound good depending on what you aim for.

Thanks. The 001 sounds awesome in the loop of my Mark iii. Two 4x12’s doesn’t hurt either. So the GE200 should kick major ass used with my rig. Adding the Radar will be the icing on the cake for recording. Awesome stuff from Mooer. Interested in their power amp too.

moltenmetalburn":2ha9k4gz said:
https://reverb.com/item/6945985-mooer-ge-200-multi-effect-floor-board-pedal-packed-with-features

Noticed this on reverb today, using the code to preorder youll save 15 percent! :rock:
Says ships 11/16.

$255 all in! :thumbsup:

GE200":2ha9k4gz said:
moltenmetalburn":2ha9k4gz said:
https://reverb.com/item/6945985-mooer-ge-200-multi-effect-floor-board-pedal-packed-with-features

Noticed this on reverb today, using the code to preorder youll save 15 percent! :rock:
Says ships 11/16.

$255 all in! :thumbsup:

hi you are welcome here https://www.facebook.com/groups/MooerAudioGE200/

Hi MOOER people.

I am ALREADY a member there, “Enrique”.

Some questions:

Do you have the new micro preamp
list yet? I have guessed about half of them.

Delay between preset switching or instant?

Is it true the mini preamps have BETTER tone? (A customer at music china claims mooer said this.)

Suggestions:
Mini bass preamps.

Back