MooerAudio GE200 Multi effect and Amp modeler IR Loader

For €250 you will get al lot of stuff!

I wish all the "boutigue" model firms good luck

LMFAO!

Guys exciting news
24862248_1758571640884806_2581937253381969799_n.jpg

I spent a few hours with it. I like it as much as the mini preamps after some tweaking, seems the same.

The onboard IR SUCK. Loaded celestion IR, sounds good DI into my stereo.

As good as the mini preamps with my tube power amp and far more output available.

I like it, will probably keep it as a practice tool at the minimum.

I compared the onboard 808 to my real 808 and was surprised how good the model was, didnt seem worth using the real one actually.

moltenmetalburn":14y8v4wz said:
I spent a few hours with it. I like it as much as the mini preamps after some tweaking, seems the same.

As good as the mini preamps with my tube power amp and far more output available.

I compared the onboard 808 to my real 808 and was surprised how good the model was, didnt seem worth using the real one actually.

comment about the IR on the pinned on Fb Mooer Engineers will see it , the constructive criticism is helping the product to grow and develop

btw the power amp simulations coming on Christmas

GE200":y6ih4uaz said:
moltenmetalburn":y6ih4uaz said:

comment about the IR on the pinned on Fb Mooer Engineers will see it , the constructive criticism is helping the product to grow and develop

Thanks for listening, I didn’t mean to be rude but the IR are the weak link.

My volume knobs is a little “wiggly”, loose. I think mine needs to be returned and exchanged, I contacted the vendor but am worried this is not normal. Advice?

Also, I use custom IR and I hate that changing the amp model changes the cab also, extra effort to swap back. Make this a defeatable option.

Trails are a must if possible. Turning off effects abruptly cut fx.

You can hear slight yet present “noises” through amplifier when turning encoder dial to select parameters, clicks, thumps etc. not an issue when not turning it but definitely not “pro”, i eould be embarrased if i had to make an adjustment onstage and people could hear that. (FOH will gate this).

We NEED more footswitches, maybe midi over USB? Or via EXP2 jack. Figure out a way if possible. One is not enough for live use.

moltenmetalburn":31fyu83k said:
GE200":31fyu83k said:
moltenmetalburn":31fyu83k said:

My volume knobs is a little “wiggly”, loose. I think mine needs to be returned and exchanged, I contacted the vendor but am worried this is not normal. Advice?

Also, I use custom IR and I hate that changing the amp model changes the cab also, extra effort to swap back. Make this a defeatable option.

You can hear slight yet present “noises” through amplifier when turning encoder dial to select parameters, clicks, thumps etc. not an issue when not turning it but definitely not “pro”, i eould be embarrased if i had to make an adjustment onstage and people could hear that. (FOH will gate this).

We NEED more footswitches, maybe midi over USB? Or via EXP2 jack. Figure out a way if possible. One is not enough for live use.

no worries as long its constructive , can you comment on the group pinned post, dont be shy to ask there one of the moderator is a Mooer Software Engineer and he is seeing all the post and what we want.

GE200":3atoy9rm said:
wish people on the other forum site is nice also like here

If you play nice here,others will play nice with you....in general,anyway.
Doesn't hurt that your products seem good at an amazing price.

rottingcorpse":24e07odx said:
GE200":24e07odx said:
wish people on the other forum site is nice also like here

If you play nice here,others will play nice with you....in general,anyway.
Doesn't hurt that your products seem good at an amazing price.

Yes, but whether its is or im from them, seem the mods and people here are nicer than other forums, in one other forum there is a group of people or individual forcing destructive criticism and then endorsing their brand competitor, that i dont get,

Herd mentality. It happens everywhere,even here. Everyone is guilty of it sometimes.

Welcome to the forum. Again,you have a good looking product. People will pick it apart. Take any criticism well,and people will respect you for it.

rottingcorpse":2vtgplec said:
Herd mentality. It happens everywhere,even here. Everyone is guilty of it sometimes.

Welcome to the forum. Again,you have a good looking product. People will pick it apart. Take any criticism well,and people will respect you for it.

Yes will do that thank you

GE200":2dtbxks3 said:
moltenmetalburn":2dtbxks3 said:
GE200":2dtbxks3 said:
moltenmetalburn":2dtbxks3 said:

no worries as long its constructive , can you comment on the group pinned post, dont be shy to ask there one of the moderator is a Mooer Software Engineer and he is seeing all the post and what we want.

Which post would that be exactly?

Back