Incoming NAD: Friedman JJ-100

GOHOINC

I'm Pumped! Already has the Footswitchable JBE and additional volume features, as well as the custom color combination. The tolex and grill match up with my Bogner OS212 cab so this will be cool to look at too...

Perhaps the blades in the background won in the shootout...

I'm told the seller is a pro and ordered 4 of these but decided he doesn't need them all. Seemed like a nice enough guy, very responsive to questions and was easy to work with and cut me a good deal. I have the Friedman pedal range but this will be my first Friedman amp. Now I gotta get a Bogner sold or traded...

I seen AIC back in 2014 Jerry's tone was awesome with the JJ and Marsha amps, I think he had the JJ's at the time. Either way I thought Mr. Friedman has done an excellent job designing an amp that encompasses his original core AIC(Mogner) tone and then some. Enjoy your new amp, I can't imagine a Blades beating it, at least your JJ won't catch fire in the future.

Love my JJ and mine has the footswitchable JBE too. (I wish it was that color!) Makes it almost a true 3 channel amp. I've had it for almost 3 years now, and I still smile every time I play it. You won't be disappointed.

Great amp, got all the right features too - with the additional MV and FS works. Nicely done. I've had mine since August and am loving it. Seriously loving every drop of tone this thing produces...amazing amp.

Love it!! And you'll find - as hard as this may be to believe - one doesn't need cup holders on the sides (or any where) of their amps.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congratulations!! Definitely reply back with a full review once you have ran it through its paces.

Love the Friedman JJ. If I ever own a Friedman amp it will be the one. Just hoping to find a used one for the right price.

Getting annoyed, still hasn't shipped. Seller said the husband didn't feel safe sending in the bubble wrap they had so they are getting a thicker bubble wrap and will likely ship Friday after the holiday. I appreciate then making it safe for the cross country journey but waiting 7 days after payment to ship is kinda much... especially for that much payment. But they cut me a deal so I won't pull their card just yet. Antsy in the pantsy...

JJ arrived today! Clean is better than I thought it would be, a nice surprise. Havent gotten to play it much but so far, I'm impressed. Stays tighter with higher gain than my ecstasy heads. Has that aggression that the 20th ecstasy is missing in the voicing as well, the classic has the same aggressiveness to me but doesnt handle the gain as well on the low end.

Running it through my "matching" Bogner OS212, loaded with a V30 and M65 Creamback at 16 ohms. Sounds great!

That is a tight space. You may indeed blow the two side walls off!

Congrats on a beautiful amp!

:rock:

Another +1 for the JJ100.
Fun to play and that’s what it’s all about. Mine doesn’t have the footswitchable JBE or additional MV. However, I spoke to Dave already and it might just be making the trip to CA.

Even without the mods, this is a SWEET amp.
Enjoy, not like that will be a challenge :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats :rock:

It's funny. I have tried my bogner heads with same or similar settings to jerry's just for fun before and they sounded great to me. I set the jj up based on the control settings in the friedman video with jerry and compared and wow... the bogners which are typically thought of as low mid or dark amps were way brighter tonally than the jj. Running one of each is a great balance of tone.

Back