Help me choose a refin for my Anderson Angel

Metlupass2":77ju6gjk said:
Ive always loved this one

ohmsfabuveuuapvilnzh.jpg

I had an original black and white one in my avatar but sold it and bought my 2 bolt neck blue and black. .

What you doing for the headstock? Pat Wilkins is the only one that Tom will supply new headstock decals to. He still paints all of the bowling balls for Tom.

Headstock will be matching, Pat’s about 25 minutes from me, so I’m dropping it off tomorrow.

Leaving the chrome, and leaning toward green or purple, at this point. :D

cyndicate":1dc0xfpd said:
As much as I love purple, the green looks great.

What's up Will? :D

Long time no talk buddy, hope all is well!

I dig the green, too; guess I'll figure it out when I drop it off. :LOL: :LOL:

You're right about selling shit, there's just no point for me; figured I'd have a little fun with it, instead of leaving it under the bed in a case. :D

neilli777":3bm943rd said:
I'd go Hammett if I was going bowling ball. But I'd also leave it as it is, so what do I know? LOL

Totally get why people would leave it be, it's a great top!

I never end up keeping the fancy ones, you'd think I'd have learned by now, but I'm a little slow, on occasion. :LOL: :LOL:

jcj":22vkki9r said:
cyndicate":22vkki9r said:
As much as I love purple, the green looks great.

What's up Will? :D

Long time no talk buddy, hope all is well!

I dig the green, too; guess I'll figure it out when I drop it off. :LOL: :LOL:

You're right about selling shit, there's just no point for me; figured I'd have a little fun with it, instead of leaving it under the bed in a case. :D

Doing great! Same ol, more gear than talent :rock: :LOL: :LOL: Seriously, I’ve been buying shit but too lazy to offload it because it’s such a pain so I just end up keeping it. At this point the wife can’t tell what’s new or old because my man cave is stuffed with shit.

Just had a baby girl in August. Have another 2 weeks left of paternity leave. Hard to find time to do anything now.

You going to NAMM next year? Was able to get a pass so maybe I’ll see you there.

Congrats on the new addition, buddy! Amazing news! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'll probably go to NAMM. I'll shoot you a text.

Hey Josh! Long time no talk! I really like any of the colors but I like the green better than the purple. The blue one Metalpuss added is great too. The standard white and black is killer! Too many great choices!. Either way, your chops would shred all over the guitar regardless of the color! I would love a bowling ball finish someday.

gibson5413":1wmewlzz said:
Hey Josh! Long time no talk! I really like any of the colors but I like the green better than the purple. The blue one Metalpuss added is great too. The standard white and black is killer! Too many great choices!. Either way, your chops would shred all over the guitar regardless of the color! I would love a bowling ball finish someday.

Hey Chad!

Hope all is well, buddy!

Dropped it off off with Pat this morning; color choice was based on his advice.

Pic's will be posted when done. :D

I don't know , but I believe it's against the law to paint a beautiful quilt top like that HAHA . Of all the bowling ball finishes ,though , I like red and purple the best .

Back