Help me choose a refin for my Anderson Angel

jcj

I was going to sell this one, but it's a really nice guitar, so I've decided to take a really nice quilt top, and turn it into a Bowling Ball finish. :LOL: :LOL:

Bottom one is current.

It gets dropped off to Pat tomorrow. :D

I've narrowed it down to three-

Black and White
Purple and Black
Green and Black

I like them all, but the black and white is by far the most common, so...

Link to purple and black- https://www.gbase.com/gear/tom-anderson ... g-bal-1991

What would r-t do? :D

Wizard of Ozz":24o4kmy1 said:
Purple-n-Black.

I really like the Purple and Black, as well.

Actually, I like them all, hence the post.

I've also emailed the pic's to Pat, to get his take. :D

I just can't believe it didn't sell when you had it listed....that was a great price. I like the way it looks now myself, but I suppose you couldn't go wrong with any of those finishes.

Black and white.

I considered doing the same thing to a Drop Top a while back. Fancy tops on Superstrats just aren't my thing any more.

cardinal":3m6b91m6 said:
Black and white.

I considered doing the same thing to a Drop Top a while back. Fancy tops on Superstrats just aren't my thing any more.

That's exactly where I'm at with the whole thing, but since this is a 24 fret Floyded out guitar, I just didn't feel right with a plain vanilla finish. :LOL: :LOL:

Blackbird":z3r4m7ut said:
I just can't believe it didn't sell when you had it listed....that was a great price. I like the way it looks now myself, but I suppose you couldn't go wrong with any of those finishes.

Yeah man, I was a little surprised too, but it worked out for the best. :D

I miss my bowling ball Suhr

file.php

Ive always loved this one

ohmsfabuveuuapvilnzh.jpg

I had an original black and white one in my avatar but sold it and bought my 2 bolt neck blue and black. .

What you doing for the headstock? Pat Wilkins is the only one that Tom will supply new headstock decals to. He still paints all of the bowling balls for Tom.

Attachments

• IMG_0038_zpskshpzlpx.jpg
    IMG_0038_zpskshpzlpx.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,995
  • IMG_0041_zpsbdgaminv.jpg
    IMG_0041_zpsbdgaminv.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,990
I also can’t believe it didn’t sell. Pretty much gotta give gear away right now to sell anything.

Are you swapping the chrome hardware? Most all bowling balls have black. My blue and black came with chrome which is almost never but I swapped it to black.

Back