This Schecter is SICK (Solo II Custom) Pasadena USA pickups?

napalmdeath

Anybody have/play one of these? Been looking for an LP knock-off and found a used one pretty cheap. Anybody know anything about the USA Custom Shop Pasadena/Plus pickups?

Compound radius, slim C neck, locking tuners, Tonepros hardware, Earvana nut, ebony fingerboard... On paper, it's perfect! Not much on the net about the pickups..

8_Full_Left_Front_NA-0aa54e5bdb296881067d2f1f5d9341eb.jpg

guitup too":1vaalwzt said:
No help with the pickups but that is a good looking guitar.

I really like the natural sides and back. That's sexy as hell. I really liked the last Schecter Korean guitar I had. Quality was top-notch.

Yeah, that's a great looking guitar, but I'm totally done with every LP knockoff having that ugly 3 knob layout (ESP, Jackson, Schecter etc). I can't help on the pickups, but lets face it, it's an easy swap if they're really not what you're looking for.

neilli777":1a97pg1l said:
Yeah, that's a great looking guitar, but I'm totally done with every LP knockoff having that ugly 3 knob layout (ESP, Jackson, Schecter etc). I can't help on the pickups, but lets face it, it's an easy swap if they're really not what you're looking for.

Yeah, a Seymour Duncan Custom fixes everything. :thumbsup:

napalmdeath":293h5sr8 said:
guitup too":293h5sr8 said:
No help with the pickups but that is a good looking guitar.

I really like the natural sides and back. That's sexy as hell. I really liked the last Schecter Korean guitar I had. Quality was top-notch.
Yes, the natural sides and back are badass. That's a beautiful guitar.

I played the Pasadena Classic (bridge) in a USA Traditional strat, so I can't really comment the Pasadena neck and the Pasa Plus, but I liked it a lot, it's a very articulat, clear and singin' pickup. The Pasa Plus is said to be a pushed version, some describe it as a blend of Classic 57 with a touch of Duncan Custom 5.

All Schecter CS pickups (not the stock in lower end Schecter models, which are of course different) I've played were very good tho, the philosophy behind them their pups is articulaion, clarity and muscularity.

Other than the block inlays and natural grain back, it looks to be the same as my Solo ATX.

Zado":ag7ganaf said:
This one looks rad as well
njpyqubpslgbqeaoss28.jpg

and I LOVE the Mark G.Twait signature
CpNj2DlVMAE6eX_.jpg

If they did the same sides and back on the natural, I'd be all over it. But, they did black?? Don't get that thinking....

Back