Mesa TC-100

I literally JUST purchased a used TC-50...I will end up trying them both eventually. People really seem to dig this amp.

LOVE the fact that it can switch between power tubes. That is a really cool feature that the Jubilee RI 2555 has as well.

I think this will be cool. I don't need another amp, but I think I want one of these. it's a pig at 46lbs tho..

The ability to dial in power clip into the sound within the amp is really cool. It will be hard to fuck it up unless you're tone deaf..

tc100_head-fntpnl.jpg

tc100_head-rearpnl.jpg

I've been eyballing the TC-50 and the JP-2C, but nowhere locally to try either. My tastes live a little more in the EL34/Marshall territory than the Mark series so I kinda passed on the JP-2C...for now.

Had zero clue the TC-100 was coming. Man, is there a "guitarists wish-list" feature missing on this thing? I think I need to ask Santa for one. :rock:

Haven't had a Mesa product since the late 90's. I ran a Triaxis/2:90 rig that was in the shop more than in my backline so I've been a little apprehensive to jump back in. The TC series to me seems like they're trying to give players an amp that SOUNDS like a classic, simple circuit with all the bells and whistles a modern guitarist looks for. Super ideal if the long-term reliability is there.

I thought they would release a mini version of the TC-50 before they released the TC-100.

I see the multi soak on the front of the TC-100 being the key new feature. Seems like a nice option on the TC-100.

-I hope they're using the same attenuation that the TA SERIES has in it, its the best ive ever heard, bar none

Back