My Friedman BE50 Deluxe demo

Need a Pink Taco up top to complete the Friedman Christmas tree. Wrap it all in some Christmas lights.

I think the clean demo at the end is enough to push people over the edge that may be on the fence on getting one. Sounded great!

Thanks for the compliments. I’m just glad what it sounded like in the room translated to the video. :thumbsup:

That does sound killer. As an avid fan of my Landry G350, I was curious to see how this would sound. Pretty brutal amp, really. Friedman does it again. Great demo!

LP Freak":2rickaqw said:
psychodave":2rickaqw said:
LP Freak":2rickaqw said:
Beyond Black":2rickaqw said:
Killer sounding amp and great demo, Paul! I think something's wrong with your amp, though. I don't hear that buzzing on the high gain settings like in the other Friedman BE-50 demo.... ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Yea Jeff, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it to buzz. :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds good. Way better than the official video. Evidently the guy they hired doesn’t know what he’s doing...even you admitted to hearing the buzz in the official video. They should get a refund and use your video.

Did you use the SAT switch at all?
No, I don’t use the SAT.

The SAT switch is for pussy hands. :D

Great sounding clip BTW!

Sounded great Paul... well done.

For only $73/mth for 4 years this amp could too be mine :)..... and I've truly considered it.

suhrimmetal":1ibmzqyz said:
Sounded great Paul... well done.

For only $73/mth for 4 years this amp could too be mine :)..... and I've truly considered it.
Cory, that’s only a measly $18.25 a week...I’d do it. :D

Joe-TX":3h033pf0 said:
Here’s my quick iPhone video. EVH 2x12 with Hellatone V30’s. The playing sucks and no I’m not riding a chicken, those are my legs.

https://youtu.be/_AYqCA3dSqg

You gotta stop knocking your playing mate..... you're doing just fine :thumbsup: Amp sounds good.... so did your now 'sold' friedman jmp. Congrats on your new BE50 Deluxe!! Im sure it's killer.... The 'guitarist' in me still wants a Redplate Magica before I hang it up... but this or the original small box 50 are up there as well. Cheers

I just had my first band rehearsal with it and it rips. My drummer even complimented my tone not knowing it was a different amp than usual.

LP Freak":32bspsje said:
I just had my first band rehearsal with it and it rips. My drummer even complimented my tone not knowing it was a different amp than usual.

Dr. Z out? Can it plexi like that '73?

Your clip and the other Iphone clip with the Mean Street riff sound really good. My favorite Friedman clip so far has been the mini Dirty Shirley by Doug Rappaport, but this BE-50 looks like is gaining traction!

boost":1k9oez5g said:
LP Freak":1k9oez5g said:

Dr. Z out? Can it plexi like that '73?

Your clip and the other Iphone clip with the Mean Street riff sound really good. My favorite Friedman clip so far has been the mini Dirty Shirley by Doug Rappaport, but this BE-50 looks like is gaining traction!
I couldn’t get the loop on the Z worked out

suhrimmetal":qe3svc8x said:
Joe-TX":qe3svc8x said:
Here’s my quick iPhone video. EVH 2x12 with Hellatone V30’s. The playing sucks and no I’m not riding a chicken, those are my legs.

You gotta stop knocking your playing mate..... you're doing just fine :thumbsup: Amp sounds good.... so did your now 'sold' friedman jmp. Congrats on your new BE50 Deluxe!! Im sure it's killer.... The 'guitarist' in me still wants a Redplate Magica before I hang it up... but this or the original small box 50 are up there as well. Cheers

No shit he can play!

sjk":2he6gsu0 said:
suhrimmetal":2he6gsu0 said:
Joe-TX":2he6gsu0 said:

No shit he can play!

Thanks guys! It was just a quick vid to see how the amp sounded and I just played something quick and familiar.

Joe-TX":qox9h03v said:
sjk":qox9h03v said:
suhrimmetal":qox9h03v said:
Joe-TX":qox9h03v said:

No shit he can play!

Thanks guys! It was just a quick vid to see how the amp sounded and I just played something quick and familiar.
Yep. Very solid playing and tone. Love that shiiiaaat man :rock:

LP Freak":1g5a4tpw said:
psychodave":1g5a4tpw said:
LP Freak":1g5a4tpw said:
Beyond Black":1g5a4tpw said:
Killer sounding amp and great demo, Paul! I think something's wrong with your amp, though. I don't hear that buzzing on the high gain settings like in the other Friedman BE-50 demo.... ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Yea Jeff, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it to buzz. :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds good. Way better than the official video. Evidently the guy they hired doesn’t know what he’s doing...even you admitted to hearing the buzz in the official video. They should get a refund and use your video.

Did you use the SAT switch at all?
No, I don’t use the SAT.

You don't use the SAT maybe because you play a Paul and not a Strat? :D

No man, do what sounds good. Better to have something you don't need and don't use, than to need something you don't have.

Back