My Friedman BE50 Deluxe demo

LP Freak

I threw together a quick demo.

Here’s my settings

b9rgFGXl.jpg

Man that sounds great . My brother in law was near my phone as I was watching and he commented on how good it sounded and he’s not a guitar or music guy at all

Killer sounding amp and great demo, Paul! I think something's wrong with your amp, though. I don't hear that buzzing on the high gain settings like in the other Friedman BE-50 demo.... ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Beyond Black":uolan27g said:
Killer sounding amp and great demo, Paul! I think something's wrong with your amp, though. I don't hear that buzzing on the high gain settings like in the other Friedman BE-50 demo.... ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Yea Jeff, no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it to buzz. :LOL: :LOL:

What more do you need......all great tones.....clean/low & mid gain/hot rodded.....with every built in option Friedman has....& more open sounding than past BE’s........great amp & demo!

LP Freak":2zadumr4 said:
Beyond Black":2zadumr4 said:

Sounds good. Way better than the official video. Evidently the guy they hired doesn’t know what he’s doing...even you admitted to hearing the buzz in the official video. They should get a refund and use your video.

Did you use the SAT switch at all?

psychodave":1412qmx5 said:
LP Freak":1412qmx5 said:
Beyond Black":1412qmx5 said:

Sounds good. Way better than the official video. Evidently the guy they hired doesn’t know what he’s doing...even you admitted to hearing the buzz in the official video. They should get a refund and use your video.

Did you use the SAT switch at all?
No, I don’t use the SAT.

If you back off the response control(NFB)at a lower setting can it get plexi chewy gain? Just curious... :yes: I see you had it set around 6-7 which is pretty tight. I hear alot more high end detail and less compression on your vid, good job!

I'm not really a clean channel kind of guy but damn that clean channel sounds amazing man! Great demo! :thumbsup:

Back