what are you buying yourself for Xmas?

I had an opportunity to snag a mint 2015 PRS Custom 24 10 Top for less than $2300 last Saturday and I couldn't get my dumbass to pull the trigger before it was gone....fuck me! :doh:

I got two custom kiesel builds. one should be delivered tomorrow, and also sent my whale blue PRS CE22 to LEE @ GMW for a Floyd rose install and had him remove the original rosewood fretboard and install a 5A++ birdseye maple fretboard with no inlays and medium jumbo frets with a 12-16 compound radius. I should have it next week. the pics he sent me are insane !

Just got an American Professional Tele yesterday and bought a new Chevrolet pickup today. My Christmas came early!!

Blackbird":2zhgcb2i said:
I had an opportunity to snag a mint 2015 PRS Custom 24 10 Top for less than $2300 last Saturday and I couldn't get my dumbass to pull the trigger before it was gone....fuck me! :doh:

Gotta move quick bro! I scored the one up above for $2195 shipped. It's a 2017 10 top artist package. I about shit myself when I saw it. I was convinced I was being scammed until I saw it in person. :LOL: :LOL:

BrokenFusion":2eeg4jo8 said:
Blackbird":2eeg4jo8 said:

Gotta move quick bro! I scored the one up above for $2195 shipped. It's a 2017 10 top artist package. I about shit myself when I saw it. I was convinced I was being scammed until I saw it in person. :LOL: :LOL:

Wow, that's an amazing deal! Nice score! Yeah, I hesitated and it was gone. Nowadays, I am so much more hesitant to make big gear purchases. I'm mostly happy with everything I have, but I have lusted after a core Prs Custom 24 for a while now, haven't been able to take the leap. Finally, a great deal came along for one and I just let it go. In the old days, I'd jump on any opportunity to acquire a reasonably big gear purchase without a second thought. Now, I find myself so much more restrained. Must be getting old...

Blackbird":3lmcvueo said:
BrokenFusion":3lmcvueo said:
Blackbird":3lmcvueo said:

Wow, that's an amazing deal! Nice score! Yeah, I hesitated and it was gone. Nowadays, I am so much more hesitant to make big gear purchases. I'm mostly happy with everything I have, but I have lusted after a core Prs Custom 24 for a while now, haven't been able to take the leap. Finally, a great deal came along for one and I just let it go. In the old days, I'd jump on any opportunity to acquire a reasonably big gear purchase without a second thought. Now, I find myself so much more restrained. Must be getting old...
I'm the same way.I don't even look at gear anymore.I'm happy with all I have.BUT... I had bought a Cu24 earlier this year and I recently sold it because I couldnt stand the finish on the back Of The neck and wasnt playing it much.I wanted one with a bare maple neck,and after about a month of searching this one popped up.This One is like butter.

Norton666":2qefhm0t said:
Just got an American Professional Tele yesterday and bought a new Chevrolet pickup today. My Christmas came early!!

Those new Chevy's are really nice. Pics or it didnt happen.

Got mine a little early. ;)

24837336_10155543786804087_4370337660105157711_o.jpg

23456263_10155458084029087_2721242859292220752_o.jpg

Just ordered a creamback h for my Archon combo. I have no other gas...except maybe a delay, and we pedal for the loop, and a different bridge pickup for the Wolfgang. But I have some stuff to sell first for those

Hoping that people are buying the new Friedman be-50 deluxe so I can get one off the used market soon.

I ordered the Fender Custom Shop Jaguar that I’ve always wanted: Mystic sea foam finish with matching headstock and bound fretboard with block inlays.

Back