Mooer Radar Speaker CAB Simulator

I'm pretty interested in this. Having an easily repeatable (and good) mic/cab sound would be a boon to piecemeal at home/practice recording. The lower end AMT pangea also has my attention, key difference in my outlook between the two is the power amp through jacks pangea offers (can connect it between speaker and cabinet to capture power amp coloring) versus the power amp modeling in the mooer, which may be better with preamp pedals. I realize there are other options that offer both, but the ones I've found are significantly more expensive.

indespise":2c8a5khy said:
I'm pretty interested in this. Having an easily repeatable (and good) mic/cab sound would be a boon to piecemeal at home/practice recording. The lower end AMT pangea also has my attention, key difference in my outlook between the two is the power amp through jacks pangea offers (can connect it between speaker and cabinet to capture power amp coloring) versus the power amp modeling in the mooer, which may be better with preamp pedals. I realize there are other options that offer both, but the ones I've found are significantly more expensive.

Add a line out box to the mooer and have both. I use an old red box post power amp with defeatable cab sim this way.

moltenmetalburn":3t94vp9t said:
indespise":3t94vp9t said:

Add a line out box to the mooer and have both. I use an old red box post power amp with defeatable cab sim this way.

That's a pretty good idea, thanks!

Back