Where the FOOK is Dan the Mailman??

Findthetone1":sl5njqz4 said:
Bulk Wrap":sl5njqz4 said:
That's a pro move... rage-quit a forum when you're a mod.
Pretty sure the position is voluntary and unpaid so why the fuck would he want to deal with a bunch snowflake basement bullies when he’s got real life to contend with?

No joke. I wouldn’t do it.

Mailman is gone??
WTF??????
that sucks...
Cant say I blame him, I'd get sick of hearing the whining snowflakes in less than a minute. The mods are not frikkin babysitters
It used to be in here you just had to man up and handle your own shit. If you came into OT, you better have thick skin, or stay out if you can't handle it. The mods dont care about your butthurt little girl feelings getting hurt, thats not why they were ever here. Danno should at least come back and out the whiners so we can make fun of them for the next week.....

Danno- its simple...
Come back and dont be a mod.. Dont let those whiney pussies get the better of you.. Give us a list of names so we can savagely berate them... ;)
I bet I know who at least half a dozen of them are :gethim: :gethim: This is gonna double Steve's workload of whiney shit he has to sort through... FOR NO PAY!
I'm sure he's looking forward to that..
Why do we have to loose the good guys and get stuck with the pussies who can't handle their shit??

Bulk Wrap":wgwjmho9 said:

dan's a friend so chill bud. I know he had an issue with what you said in another thread and it went south on his end, but it would be best if you let it go also.

JTyson":3dlgkh2q said:
Mailman is gone??
WTF??????
that sucks...
Cant say I blame him, I'd get sick of hearing the whining snowflakes in less than a minute. The mods are not frikkin babysitters
It used to be in here you just had to man up and handle your own shit. If you came into OT, you better have thick skin, or stay out if you can't handle it. The mods dont care about your butthurt little girl feelings getting hurt, thats not why they were ever here. Danno should at least come back and out the whiners so we can make fun of them for the next week.....

Danno- its simple...
Come back and dont be a mod.. Dont let those whiney pussies get the better of you.. Give us a list of names so we can savagely berate them... ;)
I bet I know who at least half a dozen of them are :gethim: :gethim: This is gonna double Steve's workload of whiney shit he has to sort through... FOR NO PAY!
Why do we have to loose the good guys and get stuck with the pussies who can't handle their shit??

well dan asked me to ban him so i did. then I felt empty inside and tried to fill the void by banning some turds who just created drama wherever they went. what's the point in having a banhammer and never using it?

JackBootedThug":2lw88ioe said:
JTyson":2lw88ioe said:
Mailman is gone??
WTF??????
that sucks...

Danno- its simple...

well dan asked me to ban him so i did. then I felt empty inside and tried to fill the void by banning some turds who just created drama wherever they went. what's the point in having a banhammer and never using it?
Agreed...
I guess I didn't notice the turds getting banned... I should pay more attention :LOL: :LOL:
I have noticed Chester the molester not showing up for awhile, I figured he either got banned or was training for the upcoming Supercross season opener on his 125cc trail bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JackBootedThug":2l5shpgh said:
Bulk Wrap":2l5shpgh said:

actually fuck you, your out of here...i changed my mind.

Well played Sir!
Dan seemed like one of the most chill guys on the forum. If it was enough to have him check out that's pretty intense. It's a shame really. But we're riding what I consider an epidemic of manchild-itis in general. I used to wonder why a thread made no sense and then I would see the few folks I had blocked had started the thread..lol

thank you, it's what I do. instead of standing off I've become more proactive recently. seems to have chilled this place out a little.

well I'm I enjoyed mailman's posts and sense of humor .
I can say I'm glad to see a few people gone, reminded me of junior high.
This has to be one of the least restricted forums I have ever been on.
Rock on !!!!

This place seems to have had a golden age that is gone. I remember about 6 -8 years ago it really felt like a community of regulars, there were rarely arguments, etc. It was about gear. There was also much more gear going around and far less bad deals being reported.

Cest la vie. I spend far less time here and far more time playing, no complaints.

Dan is good people, he should come back as a non-mod. Pretty thankless job, don’t blame him for wanting out of that.

Well that sucks. I participated pretty frequently a while back but just peek in occasionally these days.....too many shit stirrers for my taste for a long time.

Sad to see the bullshit drove Dan away. He is good people.

T

moltenmetalburn":3opijjx6 said:
This place seems to have had a golden age that is gone. I remember about 6 -8 years ago it really felt like a community of regulars, there were rarely arguments, etc. It was about gear. There was also much more gear going around and far less bad deals being reported.

Cest la vie. I spend far less time here and far more time playing, no complaints.

Is true, I joined right around the tail end of that stuff so to a lot of people I am sure their golden age may have been before that but I know exactly what you mean here.

A lot of people who were regulars rarely even get on anymore. Some never. I guess forums get old after a while for some people.

Sucks about Dan though either way. Another casualty. I took a very long break myself but have been getting back on lately. Reached a point where I was perfectly happy with my gear and knowing what I can't afford I kind of reached a peak.

Then I got credit :doh:

Back