Where the FOOK is Dan the Mailman??

I sent a PM a while back and got no response, was weird. Got nervous as last time he disappeared he had cancer. :/

I hope he is just busy.

Mailman1971":yawbhblr said:
Well consider me out of here as well.
I can’t control men that act out of control. I got guys crying and bitching to me from all over in PMS.
Like tryin to break up 2 fifth graders in a fight. With 12 mother fuckers with their arms crossed telling me what I am doing or not doing right or wrong.
I work a shit load of hours every week. I don’t read every god damn thread. I don’t get caught up in these troll wars.
Thank you gents. Been real.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192820&start=50

spliffsperlunk":1o5b3e4x said:
Mailman1971":1o5b3e4x said:
Well consider me out of here as well.
I can’t control men that act out of control. I got guys crying and bitching to me from all over in PMS.
Like tryin to break up 2 fifth graders in a fight. With 12 mother fuckers with their arms crossed telling me what I am doing or not doing right or wrong.
I work a shit load of hours every week. I don’t read every god damn thread. I don’t get caught up in these troll wars.
Thank you gents. Been real.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192820&start=50

900x900px_LL_0244ee12_larry_david_faint1qqx.gif

That's a shame.

Talk about a patient guy; he must have really had folks up his ass,if he felt compelled to leave.

He basically said he was sick of babysitting. Can’t blame him and since all the shit went down it’s definitely a better place. :thumbsup:

LP Freak":1t5ufu2n said:
He basically said he was sick of babysitting. Can’t blame him and since all the shit went down it’s definitely a better place. :thumbsup:

yeah, I noticed a lot of the shit starters are gone. or the guys that disagree with everything everyone says then when you disagree with them they go apeshit and cry personal attack!!

I liked Mailman as well. I PM'd him recently about that Marshall thread when I couldn't find it the next morning, and was surprised not to get a reply.

mooncobra":2icu8ard said:
LP Freak":2icu8ard said:

yeah, I noticed a lot of the shit starters are gone. or the guys that disagree with everything everyone says then when you disagree with them they go apeshit and cry personal attack!!

FUCK YOU MOONCOBRA! NOBODY ON THIS FORUM DISAGREES WITH ANYONE, THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT YOU ASSHOLE!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry man, couldn't resist.

Hopefully he comes back. He's one of a few here who really have had THOUSANDS of amps go through his door, great guy for a good review if ya need one.

Bulk Wrap":398k8nbp said:
That's a pro move... rage-quit a forum when you're a mod.
Pretty sure the position is voluntary and unpaid so why the fuck would he want to deal with a bunch snowflake basement bullies when he’s got real life to contend with?

Back