Got this coming and I'm afraid the wife will notice- Charvel

I just thought about this and it will be the first guitar that I have ever bought brand new. I’m such a cheap ass.

This is why I never got married. If I did, it wouldn't be to somebody I'd have to explain a guitar purchase to! :)

I had the white one, by the way. I ended up returning it and getting a Jackson SL2 instead. I had the HT model too, and I liked that one much better. That Floyd ain't the greatest.

napalmdeath":28ei429t said:
This is why I never got married. If I did, it wouldn't be to somebody I'd have to explain a guitar purchase to! :)

I had the white one, by the way. I ended up returning it and getting a Jackson SL2 instead. I had the HT model too, and I liked that one much better. That Floyd ain't the greatest.
I owned an EVH Stripes with a Korean made floyd, it's not that bad. Plus I can always buy an OFR and sell this the KFR. The only difference is the saddles and actually the Korean ones have the proper radius unlike the OFR

scottosan":2s1txywn said:
napalmdeath":2s1txywn said:

I owned an EVH Stripes with a Korean made floyd, it's not that bad. Plus I can always buy an OFR and sell this the KFR. The only difference is the saddles and actually the Korean ones have the proper radius unlike the OFR
I have 3 of the Korean FR 1000's,and you are right about the saddles,I just buy new saddles here and there and they all eventually get replaced,I do use the real deal saddles,and usually have to shim a little on a 12 degree radius neck,but after new saddles and setup no problems ever,well the bar coupler,fitting or whatever its called needs to be replaced too with a real floyd one.

Back