Got this coming and I'm afraid the wife will notice- Charvel

scottosan

Used the MF 17% discount

2966002519_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

Ya Think!!!! That colour is gonna be hard to miss :LOL: :LOL:
You better keep that baby in the case for the next little while or you'll be busted for sure.

But nice score :rock:

that's a beaut!

Do like I do; bring it in when she's not looking, then pull it out 1 month from now and when she asked where it came from just say you've had it for ages. Of course this only works if you have already more guitars than she can remember :D

Congrats!! Pretty hard to hide that one.. :D Or just leave it in the case and take it out when shes not home. hahaha

Beyond Black":eatud65y said:
"But honey, it was 18% off!!! I would have been a fool NOT to buy it!!!"

I use that phrase all the time with my wife. "It was the deal of a lifetime!" Getting less effective the more I use it though. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

cyndicate":3nsrn4ol said:
Congrats!! Pretty hard to hide that one.. :D Or just leave it in the case and take it out when shes not home. hahaha

Beyond Black":3nsrn4ol said:

I use that phrase all the time with my wife. "It was the deal of a lifetime!" Getting less effective the more I use it though. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: same.

Or the old "that is my DREAM amp"

Say it was cheap and you have or will sell/trade something for it. I bought a Suhr Modern Gold Drip, showed it to my wife and her first reaction was "that is an ugly guitar" and I replied yeah, I that drove the cost down, but I am selling something to cover it.

Just put it somewhere obvious and act totally surprised that she’s just now noticing a guitar that you’ve had for years and stands out so obviously.

She won't have to look at it for long, that thing will burn out your retinas if you stare at it.

maddnotez":352buydd said:
cyndicate":352buydd said:

Beyond Black":352buydd said:

:LOL: :LOL: same.

Or the old "that is my DREAM amp"
"These only come up used once in a blue moon! I HAD TO!!!" :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats!! Love mine!! Same color mine did need a proper set up and some 2000 grit 3M on the back of the neck otherwise she's all stock plays and sounds Fantastic! Never even had to readjust the neck been through winter and summer in Massachusetts!

GOHOINC":3hp942jh said:
She won't have to look at it for long, that thing will burn out your retinas if you stare at it.

Yeah, he better be nice to his wife because she is going to be the caregiver when he is stricken blind.

:) Seriously though, nice guitar!! I'm actually saving up for one of those Charvels myself. I still don't know what color I'm going to get. I really dig the transparent purple. Must be something about it that reminds me of Jake E. Lee's guitar back in the day. :)

I dig it! :rock:

I use the “it’s a Unicorn” whenever I explain why I just HAD to buy something I already have at least five of; clearly my wife’s a pretty good sport. :D

Back