A little drinking Cornford clip. ;)

jcj

Had a little holiday drinking lunch this afternoon, and was in the mood to jam a little. :LOL: :LOL:

Fired up the Spider Jam for a backing, and plugged in the Cornford.

Yes, I know there’s a little too much delay, and the playing ain’t exactly perfect, but the volume on the Cornford is literally a zero (which oddly enough, doesn’t mean off) so I tried to fatten it up a bit.

Got a good buzz going, and enjoying playing a bit. :rock:

Someone else join me, and post up your drinking jam. :LOL: :LOL:

V2a":28fj97u6 said:
sounds great! Which Cornford is that?

Thanks man...I know it’s a little rough, but who cares? :LOL: :LOL:

It’s the MK50...this one is running EL34s. Killer Amp!

jcj":1ve858bv said:
V2a":1ve858bv said:
sounds great! Which Cornford is that?

Thanks man...I know it’s a little rough, but who cares? :LOL: :LOL:

It’s the MK50...this one is running EL34s. Killer Amp!
Cool clip and playing! My buddy has an MK50 and it is a KILLER amp!

LP Freak":u26odmvg said:
Burning it up Josh :rock:

Way too kind, Paul. :LOL: :LOL:

I may try that again tomorrow with some volume, tonight’s our Christmas party at the house, and I have a feeling my wife just might have a list of shit I need to accomplish. :D

Racerxrated":2rcucdgc said:
Nice! Always wanted to try a Cornford....

Thanks man, the Cornford is without a doubt one of my favorite amps of all time. :thumbsup:

Maybe I’ll do Cameron, Cornford, and Boogie, just as a comparison.

Some volume will definitely help. :LOL: :LOL:

jcj":2fmo2tie said:
Racerxrated":2fmo2tie said:

Thanks man, the Cornford is without a doubt one of my favorite amps of all time. :thumbsup:

Now THAT would be epic!
:rock: :thumbsup:

The dude that was the science of Cornford is now the science of Victory amps. So that's probably the closest?

Sounds good. FTR, I don't hear any delay at all! But I find with effects is that what sounds like to much by itself is just right in the mix.

halebox":2oyywkol said:
Cameron modded? I didnt like the one I had in a live setting but willing to try another MKII maybe

Not this one, it’s basically stock.

midnightlaundry":3lnl3t27 said:
Sounds good. FTR, I don't hear any delay at all! But I find with effects is that what sounds like to much by itself is just right in the mix.

Ha!

I guess it’s more that I could feel the delay...kept turning it down, but completely dry sucks with no volume. Needed to round it out a bit.

Racerxrated":2s3g6pk2 said:
jcj":2s3g6pk2 said:
Racerxrated":2s3g6pk2 said:

Now THAT would be epic!
:rock: :thumbsup:

I’ll do it tomorrow. :D

Mudder":103xmmh3 said:
The dude that was the science of Cornford is now the science of Victory amps. So that's probably the closest?

That’s my understanding, but I’ve never seen one in person.

Cornford’s are getting tough to find at a reasonable price. A lot of people don’t seem to dig them; I freaking LOVE mine. :rock:

Cool playing. I hear some Lynch-isms in that clip (which is a good thing, of course). Can you mic up a speaker and give us some more of that amp?

littleguitars":z6k4hypf said:
Cool playing. I hear some Lynch-isms in that clip (which is a good thing, of course). Can you mic up a speaker and give us some more of that amp?

Thanks man, I definitely dig George, so yeah, it occasionally creeps into anything that lends itself to that vibe. :D

Sadly, my “clips” are all IPhone leaning against a can of whatever I’m drinking at the moment. :LOL: :LOL:

What I will do, is get some more volume going, so you can actually hear the amp, but it will probably have to be tomorrow.

Back