A little drinking Cornford clip. ;)

jcj":2z3dbumt said:
Mudder":2z3dbumt said:
The dude that was the science of Cornford is now the science of Victory amps. So that's probably the closest?

That’s my understanding, but I’ve never seen one in person.

Cornford’s are getting tough to find at a reasonable price. A lot of people don’t seem to dig them; I freaking LOVE mine. :rock:
Right. Every Cornford I've heard has been great, but they are hen's teeth.

jcj":3hylvb4u said:
littleguitars":3hylvb4u said:
Cool playing. I hear some Lynch-isms in that clip (which is a good thing, of course). Can you mic up a speaker and give us some more of that amp?

Thanks man, I definitely dig George, so yeah, it occasionally creeps into anything that lends itself to that vibe. :D

Sadly, my “clips” are all IPhone leaning against a can of whatever I’m drinking at the moment. :LOL: :LOL:

What I will do, is get some more volume going, so you can actually hear the amp, but it will probably have to be tomorrow.

Don't let this guy fool you. It is George Lynch playing. All kidding aside. I could be blindfolded and not be able to tell if it was you or Lynch throwing it down. Great tone and great playing :thumbsup:.

Bob Savage":1jk9erlv said:
Sounds good mang. Let’s hear it at 5.

Bob Savage...I'm honored. :LOL: :LOL:

Missed you at the amp show last year, but there were only about 12 people there, so you didn't really miss much. :D

Hope all is well, buddy!

1meanplexi":3p23mapi said:
Don't let this guy fool you. It is George Lynch playing. All kidding aside. I could be blindfolded and not be able to tell if it was you or Lynch throwing it down. Great tone and great playing :thumbsup:.

Based on the amps you mod, and your playing, I know you can hear better than that.. :LOL: :LOL:

Post something up, man! I was looking for others to join in, and you can certainly play really well! :rock:

Let' make it a compilation; everyone is throw something up! :D

jcj":1oqnmw3k said:
Bob Savage...I'm honored. :LOL: :LOL:

Missed you at the amp show last year, but there were only about 12 people there, so you didn't really miss much. :D

Hope all is well, buddy!

Oh man, was it really that light? Bummer...

Back