//

napalmdeath":2wntu8ty said:
Can't forget America's favorite Mythbuster!

3011-1356452180.jpg

DAIIRM!

-that might be the first -REAL RED HEAD- this is gonna take some undercover investigation on my part for the integrity of this -(hi-jacked)- thread.... -(Sorry Michael, I need your opinion & thoughts on nodding my VTM 60 message sent)-

-Real Red's have the softest skin-
-Real Red's are either Super Model Hott or uglier than sin,... No middle ground, it's feast or famine...
------------<<{··· TRUTH ···}>>------------

sg guy":2o8lnfdb said:
-that might be the first -REAL RED HEAD- this is gonna take some undercover investigation on my part for the integrity of this -(hi-jacked)- thread.... -(Sorry Michael, I need your opinion & thoughts on nodding my VTM 60 message sent)-

-Real Red's have the softest skin-
-Real Red's are either Super Model Hott or uglier than sin,... No middle ground, it's feast or famine...
------------<<{··· TRUTH ···}>>------------

Yeah, no worries bro. :thumbsup:

Man, this thread is going to give me a heart attack. Between the killer tones and killer girls!! Wow!

Clip sounded awesome!! Coming from someone that was in high school listening to Ratt, Dokken, VH, etc., that is "THE" tone we were chasing. If I could have afforded it back then and would have stumbled on an amp with that tone I would have flipped out.

Definitely have some skills man, and great tones to match.....gotta love gutshots too! Thanks for posting it!

BTW, I say again..... Joan...sorry I meant Christina ;)

Purpleibby":f9xoim2x said:
Definitely have some skills man, and great tones to match.....gotta love gutshots too! Thanks for posting it!

BTW, I say again..... Joan...sorry I meant Christina ;)

Oh man, she gave me many a missile on "Hap and Leonard."

exo-metal":uwmuvlcp said:
red-800x1150.jpg

...and this would be WHO :doh:

Man, that #%*$@ is dope!
Google is our friend :thumbsup:
Lidia Savoderova is the name. I think.
Just type in "hot redheads" on google and good luck staying alive.. :scared:

-the reason they call them GINGER-

----------SORRY THE BOARD ATTACHMENT QUOTA HAS BEEN REACHED----------

--WTF!!--
--NEKKID!!--19yo--GINGER-(Gilligans Island)---PLAYBOY SHOOT--