NSGD: esp content

Pushead":2tj7w27n said:
maddnotez":2tj7w27n said:
So many opinions on this matter on both sides of the fence. For me, it’s one of those things I would have to see for myself.

In this case though, you said it is a custom order? So that means custom shop? If so, the quality should be much better than both E-ii and Standard Series.

I bought an inexpensive used E-II Eclipse. There were a few things I thought could have been nicer (chipped inlay, string slots all shifted toward the high E on the nut) but by and large, it feels more like my ESP Standard Eclipses than any EC-1000 I've played.

Probably not a custom shop guitar, but a special ordered ESP Standard in the finish.

Got ya, and ya. I would not be surprised if E-ii is in fact slightly less than a Standard but ESP and some users fight tooth and nail to say otherwise.

Eh, I can only imagine how nice a custom shop is though because the standard series is super nice. Either way congrats. Killer guitar.

maddnotez":1hgold39 said:
Damn, that is some high class stuff right there. Nice guitar, idk if I’d have the gonads to have one but very nice and congrats.

Thanks buddy, haha I couldn’t resist the sparkle

harsh59":1hgold39 said:
BYTOR":1hgold39 said:
Really cool, but they've made it backwards though :poke:

I think its perfect the way it is . HaHa

Me 2 :rock:

Riggins1966":1hgold39 said:
damn, when they do a metal flake they don't fuck around hah! Looks sweet!

HNGD man!
I hope it’s hypnotic when starring directly

Pushead":1hgold39 said:
maddnotez":1hgold39 said:
So many opinions on this matter on both sides of the fence. For me, it’s one of those things I would have to see for myself.

In this case though, you said it is a custom order? So that means custom shop? If so, the quality should be much better than both E-ii and Standard Series.

I bought an inexpensive used E-II Eclipse. There were a few things I thought could have been nicer (chipped inlay, string slots all shifted toward the high E on the nut) but by and large, it feels more like my ESP Standard Eclipses than any EC-1000 I've played.

Probably not a custom shop guitar, but a special ordered ESP Standard in the finish.

Correct. Most left handed stuff like this is a custom limited run, I have an EII that was as well. It not only is flawless, but plays amazing! The owner of the lefty Guitar store had to order 5 to get it in the particular finish that I have. He has to order so many from esp for them to even consider it. So it wouldn’t be a Guitar you can just go into a shop and order or even find to order. Fun being lefty!!!
This eclipse, I was told, is prob one of the only lefties. It was custom ordered. Not exactly custom shop. But they do have to take more time and patience switching over from the normal righty process. It’s custom enough for me haha. I like to play them, and have fun with them.

Gsxrbusa":1hgold39 said:
Bad ass brother! Congrats!

Thanks bro! Enjoy that new sg!

Metal1977":1hgold39 said:
Looks killer man, congrats!!!

Thanks dude. Much excited for this one

So it’s below freezing in Texas for the last couple days.
This Guitar got here today at 2pm finally. MLK day delayed it’s delivery.
It came from Minnesota. I just put it in my living room and I was gonna let it sit a day or 2 before opening even the box. I’ve read mixed reviews though.
Any opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

And oh yeah, it’s devastating waiting.... I want to be blinded by the sparkle so bad :rock: :LOL: :LOL:

*****Super Sparkle*****
This guitar is 3D!!!

eiVHz4Nl.jpg

Just cracked it open. Guitar is like New, Neck looks nice and straight, bout to tune it up and rock out. Even the case looks brand new. Stoked!!!

Everybody is born right-handed...only the gifted overcome it. :LOL: :LOL:

Cool guitar! I've been wanting to try these since Gibsons are so expensive.

SpiderWars":1fqzksyx said:
Everybody is born right-handed...only the gifted overcome it. :LOL: :LOL:

Cool guitar! I've been wanting to try these since Gibsons are so expensive.
I have transcended the need for hands. I solely use my feet... (see what I did there???)

Good one Jer... and thanks. It plays like butter and has awesome projection acoustically. Think I got a good one :D

Pushead":1658zc48 said:
Awesome! Congratulations man!
Thanks dude!
I almost gave up on les Paul’s. This guitar is the best les Paul style I’ve played, it’s super comfy, great balance, sounds fantastic. I tried 5 or so from different manufacturers. ESP is where it’s at for me.

Back