NSGD: esp content

LunatiBSW

New Sparkly Guitar Day.
ESP eclipse with Deep silver metal flake. Made in Japan.
After I got my horizon II neck thru last year, I fell in love with esp.
Been looking for a cool eclipse. Stars aligned, I’m stoked.
For a lefty, you don’t see cool guitars pop up all the time.
This was a custom order that wasn’t played, which means
It drew me in and I couldn’t resist.
Let’s just hope she arrives safe and sound this week!

Edit: it’s here, it’s perfect. This guitar plays like butter, and sounds amazing.

9Wld2v1.jpg

Congrats! I have one as well. I didn't think much of the finish until I saw it in person. It's quite striking.

Nice guitar. I bought 5 used ESP Standards last year and look everyday on Ebay and Reverb for more. So far I got an Eclipse, 3 EX's and an SVNT. I wish ESP would get rid of the EII line and go back to the Standard Series.

Esp makes the best! Great ESP group on Facebook - ESP Guitars Fanatics , they have the VP and some of the builders from ESP USA on there. So many amazing pics of nice ESP's too

cecilbag":2hkiycgl said:
That is the most sparkle ever in one guitar. Congrats

Indeed, mega-sparkle. Thank ya!

Pushead":2hkiycgl said:
Congrats! I have one as well. I didn't think much of the finish until I saw it in person. It's quite striking.

Nice! You have great taste! You a lefty too or you have the righty?

mooncobra":2hkiycgl said:
esp makes great guitars!!

I have had amazing luck with them, making me a fanboy for sure.

BYTOR":2hkiycgl said:
Really cool, but they've made it backwards though :poke:

Story of my life. I throw and write left handed, so I was doomed to play this orientation.

Wizard of Ozz":2hkiycgl said:
Sparkly. Cool.

:rock:

Hell yeah bro! I usually go for natural finishes to show off wood grain. Had to switch it up!

Mudder":2hkiycgl said:
Paul Stanley would like a word.

Awwwww yeah!

tstern66":2hkiycgl said:
Nice guitar. I bought 5 used ESP Standards last year and look everyday on Ebay and Reverb for more. So far I got an Eclipse, 3 EX's and an SVNT. I wish ESP would get rid of the EII line and go back to the Standard Series.

Your on a role, if this one plays as well as it looks, I’ll be down the same path :doh:

riffermadness":2hkiycgl said:
Those guitars sound great,lots of sustain..yours has all the excellent hardware already so you should be good to go.

That was the goal! Can’t wait to play it sat when it arrives.

Kal-EL34":2hkiycgl said:
Esp makes the best! Great ESP group on Facebook - ESP Guitars Fanatics , they have the VP and some of the builders from ESP USA on there. So many amazing pics of nice ESP's too

Amazing quality! I’ll have to join that group, thanks for heads up.

LunatiBSW":774yivuy said:

tmxOwGC.jpg

The righty. I couldn't afford to be a lefty. :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, if you're an ESP fan, it's a great group to be in. All guitar, not much nonsense.

Pushead":2zssagmj said:
LunatiBSW":2zssagmj said:

tmxOwGC.jpg

The righty. I couldn't afford to be a lefty. :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, if you're an ESP fan, it's a great group to be in. All guitar, not much nonsense.

Damn that pic makes it pop. Can’t wait to see it in person sat, when it arrives!

errrrrl":wywqv5ap said:
Man I've been looking at ESP's lately myself, grats! So ESP is > E-II right?
Not necessarily. I’ve heard from many reliable sources it’s just a name change from the standard series. But what the hell do I know. Hahah
I will say the esp logo looks waaaaaaay tighter, but that’s vanity :LOL: :LOL:

Damn, that is some high class stuff right there. Nice guitar, idk if I’d have the gonads to have one but very nice and congrats.

LunatiBSW":10vioxwl said:
errrrrl":10vioxwl said:
Man I've been looking at ESP's lately myself, grats! So ESP is > E-II right?
Not necessarily. I’ve heard from many reliable sources it’s just a name change from the standard series. But what the hell do I know. Hahah
I will say the esp logo looks waaaaaaay tighter, but that’s vanity :LOL: :LOL:

So many opinions on this matter on both sides of the fence. For me, it’s one of those things I would have to see for myself.

In this case though, you said it is a custom order? So that means custom shop? If so, the quality should be much better than both E-ii and Standard Series.

maddnotez":37ane7qs said:
So many opinions on this matter on both sides of the fence. For me, it’s one of those things I would have to see for myself.

In this case though, you said it is a custom order? So that means custom shop? If so, the quality should be much better than both E-ii and Standard Series.

I bought an inexpensive used E-II Eclipse. There were a few things I thought could have been nicer (chipped inlay, string slots all shifted toward the high E on the nut) but by and large, it feels more like my ESP Standard Eclipses than any EC-1000 I've played.

Probably not a custom shop guitar, but a special ordered ESP Standard in the finish.

Back