Vince Neil's drummer is the most ADD drummer I've ever seen

romanianreaper

I stumbled across this clip. Amazing that as ADD as Tommy Lee is, this drummer makes him look calm. Watch after around 1:25 or so.

For a second there I was wondering, what's Honey Boo Boo's mom doing fronting a band and then I realized, it's not her because she's skinnier than that now.... :LOL: :LOL:

That drummer is an asshat.

I think Vince has always liked over the top drummers. Vik Foxx from back in the Steve Steven's era was also over the top with around the head drum sticks and his leg up in the air haha....

Drummer is wound up alright lol!

The harmony vocals sound great, honestly a bit surprised, enjoyed the clip (aside for the dorky drummer being a distraction)!

skoora":2x3xu1c8 said:
For a second there I was wondering, what's Honey Boo Boo's mom doing fronting a band and then I realized, it's not her because she's skinnier than that now.... :LOL: :LOL:

:yes:

Now I get to tell my drummer joke...why do you tell a drummer to take 5? Because if you tell him anymore he'll forget :D

paulyc":3mccm05o said:
I don’t know what’s worse, the drummer’s drumming or Vince’s “singing”...
I try my hardest not to poo-poo on others performances, but gatdayum...how right you are. :LOL: :LOL:

I'll take your word for it, I could only stomach 32 seconds :aww:

edit: WHOO HOO check out the post number....of the beast :rock:

skoora":1smqwmxy said:

LOL!! Yeah it is a shame that Vince is now wider than he is tall.

The real reason Motley Crue had to stop touring is Vince was eating whole cities like Godzilla.

alan67":1r1ey4t0 said:
I'll take your word for it, I could only stomach 32 seconds :aww:

edit: WHOO HOO check out the post number....of the beast :rock:

Holy crap!!! If this would have been an Iron Maiden thread I would have had a heart attack....then gone into "I lived alone.....my mind was blank.....666!!!". :)

Back