Cameron Marshall Mod

I think this is a case where people aren’t bashing his playing or him personally, but his clips simply aren’t capturing the amp. Whatever he’s doing would probable be better to use a iPhone instead and that would be better than what he’s currently using

Pat (mentoneman) and I used a cheap Radio shack mic, and a Shure 58 thrown on the floor for this: one on the Dry cab and 1 on only one side of the wet.

scottosan":1vgyy1yw said:
I think this is a case where people aren’t bashing his playing or him personally, but his clips simply aren’t capturing the amp. Whatever he’s doing would probable be better to use a iPhone instead and that would be better than what he’s currently using

I agree.

Personally I have nothing against Reza but I don't like his clips. They just don't sound good, I don't know if it's how he mics the cabs or what he is doing but my clips sound way better and I just use an iphone. My clips are in my sig but it's mostly Mark playing.

Also I don't know what it is but amps in his clips sound nothing like the amps do in real life, maybe he isn't dialing them in right? :confused:

danyeo":1yvc8d6c said:
LP Freak":1yvc8d6c said:
What cracks me up is most guys who slam other guys clips wouldn’t dare post one of their own showing how much better they can do it. :LOL: :LOL:,

Most people trashing Reza's clips probably wouldn't be doing so if Reza never had a Holier Than Thou attitude. And he's a notorious amp flipper, one day the amp he has is the greatest thing ever, next day he's selling it for $500 more than he paid. The act got old and rubbed people the wrong way. I still feel that judgement on someone should in fact be assessed when you meet them in person though as people seem to lose themselves online. I know I have and got into it with a few people from time to time but as time goes by what comes of it? Not much.

You put this perfectly. My sentiments exactly.
Thank you.

Hmmmmm.

I just dont like miked amps tbh lol.....Ola does it well, others do too but I do not.

Next time I go to a studio I am going to demand a second mic for the room sound as well. I can get amps sounding amazing in the room. As soon as you throw a 57 on them the sound goes to shit.

That is just my experience and I am a recording noob so whatever.

Anyway I like Reza, Dave Friedman is the man and Billy Blades amps sound good to me. :dunno:

maddnotez":3anwkp3d said:
Hmmmmm.

I just dont like miked amps tbh lol.....Ola does it well, others do too but I do not.

Next time I go to a studio I am going to demand a second mic for the room sound as well. I can get amps sounding amazing in the room. As soon as you throw a 57 on them the sound goes to shit.

That is just my experience and I am a recording noob so whatever.

Anyway I like Reza, Dave Friedman is the man and Billy Blades amps sound good to me. :dunno:
Never had that many disagreements with Reza, maybe a few...Mr Friedman makes good stuff and has helped me fix a used BE and very fast, and Blades??

Obviously his amps should sound great. He cloned a Cameron Jose. :D

The real question is, will you survive the upcoming fire from the amp. And no, I don't mean your playing...
:LOL: :LOL:

EXPcustom":7eda0s95 said:
scottosan":7eda0s95 said:

I agree.

Personally I have nothing against Reza but I don't like his clips. They just don't sound good, I don't know if it's how he mics the cabs or what he is doing but my clips sound way better and I just use an iphone. My clips are in my sig but it's mostly Mark playing.

Also I don't know what it is but amps in his clips sound nothing like the amps do in real life, maybe he isn't dialing them in right? :confused:

I've played roughly 1/2 of the amps Reza has recorded and the clips just aren't doing it.

James Lugo's clips kick ass. I remember some of the shootout videos he would do back in the day and I would be reaching for my credit card and a Sweetwater mag to find every damn amp and guitar used in the video. LOL!!

ElectricVoodoo":2gqa9rf0 said:
technomancer":2gqa9rf0 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":2gqa9rf0 said:
psychodave":2gqa9rf0 said:
Doesn’t sound like a Cameron amp anymore. Too bad. I’m guessing the pump and dump will happen soon.
Well that's funny I didn't do anything to it... just clean and adjusted a trimmer

That is pretty damn funny given Reza was claiming you modded it... then again the whole post / vid presentation sounds like an attempt to generate hype in preparation for a sale :LOL: :LOL:

Bingo!!!
Also....the OP just joined ?????
Hi Reza!!!.
He also just posted this same video on the marshall forum under his reza name.

http://www.marshallforum.com/threads/ca ... all.99595/

The guy is a jerk off, plain an simple.

He posted it on TGP as well.

LP Freak":38zwjktp said:
What cracks me up is most guys who slam other guys clips wouldn’t dare post one of their own showing how much better they can do it. :LOL: :LOL:,

Alot of them can't play for shit, let alone record.

napalmdeath":2za5nci2 said:
LP Freak":2za5nci2 said:

Alot of them can't play for shit, let alone record.

I see this on here more and more lately. We have many guys talking shit on clips but never posting a damn thing of themselves playing. Mom will let you guys stay up late and make some clips. Then we can all be wowed by the force of the shred. Rip it up like the car bed is on nitrous

Back