Cameron Marshall Mod

KrunKGringoeZ":36dh9j9d said:
one of the best modded marshalls ive heard. Cant discredit the speaker choice as well

The recording is killer, sounds crisp AF!

Whenever someone says "Cameron mod", I get depressed because it is like someone saying "If you can get to Mars, I have 10 million in a suitcase with your name on it". I don't want to start another Cameron thread about the history but just wish that awesome tone could be achieved by another individual. I love Friedman tone but there is just a hint of something with the Cameron tone that isn't in Friedman tone. Can't put my finger on it but it is like this low-end growl.

That looks like the amp that was for sale here in the classifieds over Christmas, shipping from Hawaii.
I don't know...sounds a little thin and fizzy to me. :confused:
I've heard better Cameron clips, but to each his own I guess.
And yup, that sounds like Reza....

fusedbrain":1yotiev1 said:
That looks like the amp that was for sale here in the classifieds over Christmas, shipping from Hawaii.

It was mine, from Hawaii :yes: :thumbsup:

fusedbrain":11g9d52w said:

Like I've said in the past, I've played this in person in Hawaii (Zachman's amp) and trust me, in person it is not thin and fizzy. Has low end and growl for days.

scottosan":idr9kt1f said:
The Facebook link doesn’t work for me. What am I missing?

nothing really. looks like Cameron was miffed that someone else worked on the amp, but Dave Friedman got in the thread and settled it.

its on the Guitar Guru network on FB, I'm sure you can find it.

Back