Incoming Revv Generator 120

• Thread starter Deleted member 22177
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22177

Just ordered a Revv 120 and Revv 2x12 cab. It might take a few months, but I've been wanting this for 2 years now. I thought I would share my good news with you guys since no one I know would care.

tstern66":2487e8za said:
Just ordered a Revv 120 and Revv 2x12 cab. It might take a few months, but I've been wanting this for 2 years now. I thought I would share my good news with you guys since no one I know would care.
Fuck yeah man! I’ve been wanting to try that head out for awhile. Post a clip when you get it!

Seems like a killer amp.

Why 3 months though? These are built to order?

Either way, will be here before you know it.

maddnotez":2uolk3f3 said:
Seems like a killer amp.

Why 3 months though? These are built to order?

Either way, will be here before you know it.
Yes they are built to order.

tstern66":3s2f3s1i said:

It might take TWO YEARS, based on their less than stellar record!

JerEvil":fqmjijti said:
VERY cool! I will be checking them out finally at NAMM. Congrats on the new rig.
They have the new 100p out this year.

napalmdeath":2k63h8t5 said:
tstern66":2k63h8t5 said:

It might take TWO YEARS, based on their less than stellar record!
As long as they make it the way its supposed to be, I can wait. They are a small company that's really busy so I'm fine if it takes a little while.

Back