Tone Talk w/Mike Soldano

BackCrack":tczoqfej said:
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/mesa-rectifier-stolen-soldano-slo-circuit.1902023/
Wow so much hate :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the link but damn, 25 pages...id rather spend The remaining two hours it would take to read all of that playing my new Mezza Bogie

That was a good listen really, I put it on while I was working in the studio doing some other things and enjoyed it.

I think the biggest part of the video was Mike talking about the SLO version II that’ll be coming out with a good loop that’ll work with today’s pedals. Maybe everyone already knew that but I didn’t. That’s fucking awesome.

I finally finished the video. If took a few days as I only had time to listen while driving to and from work. It was a really good listen, one of their best.

I’ve always wanted an SLO. It’s been my bucket list amp and I finally happened to grab one last year. It’s an amazing amp that has that perfect hard rock/metal tone.

I think that this MKII version will eventually make the original, with the original NOS parts, more in demand than what it is now. Even if the tone of the MKII is the same.

Now I’m GAS’ing for a Hotrod 25 and those new Celestion/Friedman speakers.

There's a lot of Mesa haters on there so they love hearing guys like Friedman throw dirt on Randall. Yes, i kicked up some shit in that thread by defending Mesa :LOL: :LOL: I knew the haters would come out. Fuck em! I don't even like Recto's.

stratjacket":1kpwc2or said:
That was a good listen really, I put it on while I was working in the studio doing some other things and enjoyed it.

I think the biggest part of the video was Mike talking about the SLO version II that’ll be coming out with a good loop that’ll work with today’s pedals. Maybe everyone already knew that but I didn’t. That’s fucking awesome.

Unfortunately, Soldano is retiring, so it's unlikely that there will be a new SLO version by the man himself. Maybe if he sells his company, but it won't be the same thing.

I need to find myself a Soldano amp. :no:

Back