NGD: Charvel Custom Shop - irresistible

jkdsteve

Have owned all the version of this from original US re-issue run, MIJ and MIM....in many hues. I couldn't resist this one, it's my go-to colour for some reason! \m/

Will report back when she's had time to acclimatize.

Attachments

• Candy2.jpg
    Candy2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,013
Sick! I have a 2008 USA Tangerine SoCal. Best color ever. I bet that thing plays like butta

atrox":ecbb9gpm said:
Sick! I have a 2008 USA Tangerine SoCal. Best color ever. I bet that thing plays like butta

I had the Pagan Gold and always wanted the Candy Tangerine..so :D :rock:

wow, awesome! they had a custom shop at the guitar show in marin this weekend. it was day glo orange with a maple body. sounded and played great! congrats on the bitchin guit man!

Very cool, Steve.

Didn’t know they went to that truss adjustment on custom shop, as well.

How do you like it?

jcj":3nq3g56x said:
Very cool, Steve.

Didn’t know they went to that truss adjustment on custom shop, as well.

How do you like it?

I have to say it reminds me a lot of the MIA ProMod I had in a very good way...but the form, fit and finish is just nicer.

Setup could use a tweak for my preference but it' almost perfect out the box and almost in tune having shipped from NY to CA...the mark of a Quality guitar....like my ESP and Suhr, they rarely drift more than a few cents give or take...I retune in Summer and Winter \m/

Very cool!

Been thinking about one of these, but read mixed reviews about the truss adjustment.

Appreciate the feedback.

Back