Effects for Soldano SLO-100

Racerxrated":27cyfa1o said:
nevusofota":27cyfa1o said:
Racerxrated":27cyfa1o said:
IntenseJim":27cyfa1o said:
There’s a local Alesis QuadraVerb for $30. How do these sound in the SLO’s loop?

Good but not omg great. $30.... incredible.
But for live use it’s fine. I gigged with one for years .
Warren Haynes used to have one with his SLO.
Thanks for the input.

I’m just trying to find something that I can put in the SLO’s loop that doesn’t change the tone. I’ve tried boosts in the loop and a TC G natural. Everything I’ve tried changes the tone. Still need to find an original Intellifex.
I seriously wouldn't worry about early vs later Intellifex....the build quality might have changed later but they sound the same. I had an early blackface next to my online version....same exact tone. Returned the original. Forum hype bs.
Good to know as I was wondering if the black face was really that much better. They seem difficult to find now and draw twice as much. I found an "online" version for about $90 on my local CL that's in excellent shape. I think I'm going to give it a shot. In fact, its been on there so long the guy would probably take less. :thumbsup:
That's what I have, and A/Bd it with an early blackface that I paid 350 for at GC. No difference to me. I paid 125 I think for the online and the midimate pedal. Returned the blackface. Just make sure to turn the Hush off in each preset you use for the best results.
Actually, I just looked at the listing again. It's for the LTD version.

nevusofota":34rbks5t said:
Racerxrated":34rbks5t said:
Racerxrated":34rbks5t said:
IntenseJim":34rbks5t said:
There’s a local Alesis QuadraVerb for $30. How do these sound in the SLO’s loop?

Good but not omg great. $30.... incredible.
But for live use it’s fine. I gigged with one for years .
Warren Haynes used to have one with his SLO.
Thanks for the input.

I’m just trying to find something that I can put in the SLO’s loop that doesn’t change the tone. I’ve tried boosts in the loop and a TC G natural. Everything I’ve tried changes the tone. Still need to find an original Intellifex.
I seriously wouldn't worry about early vs later Intellifex....the build quality might have changed later but they sound the same. I had an early blackface next to my online version....same exact tone. Returned the original. Forum hype bs.
Good to know as I was wondering if the black face was really that much better. They seem difficult to find now and draw twice as much. I found an "online" version for about $90 on my local CL that's in excellent shape. I think I'm going to give it a shot. In fact, its been on there so long the guy would probably take less. :thumbsup:
That's what I have, and A/Bd it with an early blackface that I paid 350 for at GC. No difference to me. I paid 125 I think for the online and the midimate pedal. Returned the blackface. Just make sure to turn the Hush off in each preset you use for the best results.
Actually, I just looked at the listing again. It's for the LTD version.
I would think it's still the same thing, more or less. The online version let you download presets so it has a USB port on the back. 90 bucks, why not?

Back