Reverb CRACKHEAD of the day? Year? Decade?

You can't really blame the guy, blame Washburn...

"Washburn themselves told me to set the pricing for this particular guitar at 1 Million dollars."

:hys:

tripstan":2j302fx2 said:
Lists "good" condition guitar at 1 million dollars and uses a shitty low res camera. . . . Classic
My take, Miguel is a drug dealer and a crackhead sold him that it's highly collectable/valuable and gave it to him for his debt.
It's missing knobs :confused: why wouldn't yo u go to guitar center and spend $5 on a couple knobs.

What's really classic is when someone owes another forum member on a deal and keeps blowing them off while still posting here and elsewhere...real classic.

skoora":1k2lo96k said:
tripstan":1k2lo96k said:
Lists "good" condition guitar at 1 million dollars and uses a shitty low res camera. . . . Classic
My take, Miguel is a drug dealer and a crackhead sold him that it's highly collectable/valuable and gave it to him for his debt.
It's missing knobs :confused: why wouldn't yo u go to guitar center and spend $5 on a couple knobs.

What's really classic is when someone owes another forum member on a deal and keeps blowing them off while still posting here and elsewhere...real classic.

:LOL: :LOL: I was coming here to say the same thing! Fuck you, Tripstan!

Back