Reverb CRACKHEAD of the day? Year? Decade?

:LOL: :LOL:
The best is..."Washburn told me to price this particular guitar at 1 million dollars"....and after they hung up the phone Washburn laughed their asses off. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:doh: :doh: :doh:

You can't make some of these clowns up.

Has ZERO feedback..

crack-cocaine.jpg

I used to collect washy dimes. Seen a couple of these silver sparkle USA models. They usually go for 3k now. Not as collectable as the slimes of southern crosses.

LOL, I don't even know where to start with that guy. Man, someone could have a lot of fun with him starting with his "closes" friends. Everyone that is a Dime fan knows that it is "Dimebag", not split into two names. Finally, the "one of these was given to the Hard Rock"....yeah, with Dime's signature on it and not THAT one!!!

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George had a pencil with Jon Voight's teethmarks on it. LOL!

It is a cool and unique guitar. While I doubt he seriously will get a million him pricing it like this is getting his advertisement publicity by getting other people to talk about the ad.

This way he gets max exposure and the people who will drop serious cash on this will get in touch with him to make more "reasonable" offers.

Brilliant marketing or he is just plain nuts and thinks he will actually get a million dollars. :LOL: :LOL:

I actually owned one of Dimes personal one of guitars.
Dime sold it to Chuck Billy and Chuck sold it to me.
I sold it for 3k. Guess I should of held out for 3 million. :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":3jb66yqn said:

Man, that is crazy! I didn't know Chuck played guitar. Did he get it from being friends with Dime or does he play?

romanianreaper":28go75fc said:
Mailman1971":28go75fc said:

Man, that is crazy! I didn't know Chuck played guitar. Did he get it from being friends with Dime or does he play?
He bought it I think as a collection piece. Don’t think he plays.
Both them guys huge influence on me and music. Probably should of hung on to it.
Got pics of it that’s about it. It was like a dark army green with sparkle in it.
Came with his personally used guitar strap that had duct tape on it in spots. :LOL: :LOL:

Lists "good" condition guitar at 1 million dollars and uses a shitty low res camera. . . . Classic
My take, Miguel is a drug dealer and a crackhead sold him that it's highly collectable/valuable and gave it to him for his debt.
It's missing knobs :confused: why wouldn't yo u go to guitar center and spend $5 on a couple knobs.

Million dollar guitar.....takes pictures with a potato. I’m not sure that even crack can melt a brain this bad. I’m thinking bath salts with a tide pod chaser

cecilbag":2flj76ob said:
Million dollar guitar.....takes pictures with a potato. I’m not sure that even crack can melt a brain this bad. I’m thinking bath salts with a tide pod chaser

Mmmmm, making my mouth water with all that Tide talk.

On a sidenote, cracks me up that the guy immediately said a million like everyone was going to be cool with that. "Let's start with a million dollars". "Yeah!! Man, I have that in my wallet right now! What a great deal!!!". Like I said, it is not even the one Dime owned, just the same model.

I'll have to use that selling tactic if I sell my Les Paul Standard. "Uh yeah, Slash played this guitar when he toured stadiums around the world and recorded. Oh yeah, and Jimmy Page had one. Let's start the bidding at 5 million"

Back