NAD Landry LS100G3

halebox

Really great amp! It retains a vintage vibe with a modern edge and 3 useful settings. Playing live will be the real test but the highs and mids are not blanketed so should be great live.

So as I understand it from Bill's videos he is installing old Vintage Mustards caps into his amps now. Is this just in a few places in the circuit or everywhere including all bypass and coupling caps?

halebox":2uiah2xw said:
Really great amp! It retains a vintage vibe with a modern edge and 3 useful settings. Playing live will be the real test but the highs and mids are not blanketed so should be great live.

Vintage or Modern setting and were you in the regular gain or the High gain mode?
I recently got one as well.

peckhart":190ljlkd said:
halebox":190ljlkd said:

Vintage or Modern setting and were you in the regular gain or the High gain mode?
I recently got one as well.
Modern/Soft setting I think I kicked in high gain about halfway through

I have said it before and I will again....he makes one of the best sounding high gain amps I have ever heard.

Back