Ceriatone Brown Eye...

I love how they get their tighty whities all in a bunch over 'cloning' DFs amp. Pretty sure his BE is a Marshall clone mostly as well. Lol
Everyone steals from everyone in the world of amps. Just the way it is.
Let the butt hurt begin.

What gets me, is all the Kemper profiling, AXE FX, Line6, and every other modeler having their models is apparently no big deal. These same jackasses pay money for a profile of these amps, but get in an uproar when someone builds a clone. Makes no sense.

I say, bring it on. I've been eyeballing some of the Ceriatones for awhile.

Fuck TGP. I got banned for saying the new PRS John Mayer model looked "ghey". Yes, that's all it took to get suspended for a week. And, when I'm allowed back on, I'll tell Big Mike to suck a Big Dick.

Racerxrated":20memt6p said:
I love how they get their tighty whities all in a bunch over 'cloning' DFs amp. Pretty sure his BE is clone mostly as well. Lol
Everyone steals from everyone in the world of amps. Just the way it is.
Let the butt hurt begin.

What about people or cloning Marshall’s...all the way down to the head shells!!

People are so unoriginal these days. Come out with something different, not this sleight of hand bullshit. “Bu, bu, but that’s what people want.” - how do you know unless you try...

napalmdeath":t7so457j said:
What gets me, is all the Kemper profiling, AXE FX, Line6, and every other modeler having their models is apparently no big deal. These same jackasses pay money for a profile of these amps, but get in an uproar when someone builds a clone. Makes no sense.

I say, bring it on. I've been eyeballing some of the Ceriatones for awhile.

Fuck TGP. I got banned for saying the new PRS John Mayer model looked "ghey". Yes, that's all it took to get suspended for a week. And, when I'm allowed back on, I'll tell Big Mike to suck a Big Dick.
+1

Love how they're bent over a clone, but every boutique amp on there is a deluxe or ac30 clone. No double standards here folks.

napalmdeath":ccur020a said:

:LOL: :LOL:

RT really is the wrong side of the tracks...like Rick, and all his fucked up buddies on Batchelor Party. I fucking love it man.

Mudder":30puroz2 said:
Love how they're bent over a clone, but every boutique amp on there is a deluxe or ac30 clone. No double standards here folks.

Every fucking thread is, "Who makes the best Blackface clone?" "Who makes the best Marshall clone?" "Who makes the best Fender Strat?"

napalmdeath":h1db20bl said:
Mudder":h1db20bl said:

Every fucking thread is, "Who makes the best Blackface clone?" "Who makes the best Marshall clone?" "Who makes the best Fender Strat?"

Yup. I read some of that thread for entertainment. Morons.

To be fair there were some dissenters.

napalmdeath":1dmh4h7c said:
Who does make the best BE-100 clone ?

Back