Diezel incoming

prsplayer86

.... Went to the GC in Austin to buy a Two Notes.. Ended up buying a Diezel VH2 instead (totally going to help my apartment volume issue, right?????).. Really need an adult to go with me to these things.

Side note: Any gear hounds or players in Austin down to hang or go look for gear deals, hit me up.

prsplayer86":3gnwrpb5 said:
.... Went to the GC in Austin to buy a Two Notes.. Ended up buying a Diezel VH2 instead (totally going to help my apartment volume issue, right?????).. Really need an adult to go with me to these things.

Side note: Any gear hounds or players in Austin down to hang or go look for gear deals, hit me up.

That's it? A breakdown on the VH2 would be good.

MistaGuitah":38x4m3e5 said:
prsplayer86":38x4m3e5 said:

So it's pretty amazing. I've played a VH4 at volume thanks to a fellow rigtalker out in California and I've been hunting that tone ever since. Does it do a vh4 channel 3. Yes. It does, depending on the gain setting for chn 2, that and feels to me like its channel three into a less compressed channel 4 on the vh4.

I'm so happy with this thing. I just have to figure out where and when to play this thing. I can't really do it at the apartments I'm at. I might start a band just so I can play this thing in a jam pad at volume a few times a week. There aren't many videos out there on the amp, but once I figure out how to get around my volume issue (most likely a two notes unit) I'll post video and clips of the amp.

prsplayer86":10k4d3dq said:
MistaGuitah":10k4d3dq said:
prsplayer86":10k4d3dq said:

So it's pretty amazing. I've played a VH4 at volume thanks to a fellow rigtalker out in California and I've been hunting that tone ever since. Does it do a vh4 channel 3. Yes. It does, depending on the gain setting for chn 2, that and feels to me like its channel three into a less compressed channel 4 on the vh4.

I'm so happy with this thing. I just have to figure out where and when to play this thing. I can't really do it at the apartments I'm at. I might start a band just so I can play this thing in a jam pad at volume a few times a week. There aren't many videos out there on the amp, but once I figure out how to get around my volume issue (most likely a two notes unit) I'll post video and clips of the amp.

You need an isolation cab. You can get some cheap ones. I think Jet City Amps makes a cheap one.

Man congrats, the VH2 head is the only thing giving me GAS now. Here in Europe we can get it for 1800e which is super awesome.
I'll be looking for clips/vids cause like you said, there's just a handful of videos on YT.

Which cab have you tried it with at GC btw?

:rock:

I just got one from sweetwater not long ago...seems to change drastically tonewise depending on the cab. I'm still trying different speakers and tweaking the head out. I'm still learning about this head, even though its simple! I'd definitely like to know what cabs/speakers you liked. Right now i have it on a 2x12 with a Eminence Texas Heat and Man O War.

Back