LP Freak":3m9n707a said:
psychodave":3m9n707a said:
LP Freak":3m9n707a said:
Wizard of Ozz":3m9n707a said:
Wizard of Ozz":3m9n707a said:
FourT6and2":3m9n707a said:
But then again, so did the CCV. And I hated the CCV after I actually got one.

... you are not alone.

That’s what makes the world go around. :thumbsup:

I have a long list of amps I don’t like. lol. First amp that comes to mind is the JCM800, then SLO, then Diezel amps. Heck, I even got sick of my 2C++ and sold it. I’ve had my CCV for 8+ years. Still going strong.

Completely agree. No right or wrong here. A lot of people jump on the CCV bandwagon, but have never played one. And then there are all the copy-cats... with who knows what tweaks-n-changes.

I agree no right or wrong. I remember the first time trying the Friedman BE. I was completely let down. I wanted the amp to be killer... it’s readily available too. I borrowed a friends Friedman small box amp expecting it to rip. The amp was flat and generic. Even my friend didn’t like it...and he spent like $3k on it. Makes me wonder about all of the hype. Same thing with the Fortin Cali. My friend had one that was cool. I bought one and it was terrible. lol.
Hmmm...a lot of big names must agree generic sounds good then.

I couldn’t tell you. Who knows if they are using pedals or effects to make them sound better? I hope they enjoy whatever tone they can get out of them. I never take likes and dislikes from others personally. :)

Heck, I hated the Trainwreck I played back in 1989. People love those amps.
Yea that’s it, they use effects to make them sound better :thumbsup: :loco:

Don’t take this stuff so personally. I get it, your a big Friedman fan and it bothers you others may not like how they sound. They are only amps and we have lots of different ones to choose from. :thumbsup:
Lol, don’t flatter yourself. I could give two shits whether or not you like Friedman amps. I own and like many different amps and yes some of them are Friedmans. Dave just happens build great amps and offers great customer service. There’s nothing wrong with commending him for doing that is there? You love to talk shit and then turn around and act like a nice guy. People see right though that shit. And take a look at your signature....ever think that how that makes you look? :LOL: :LOL:

LP Freak":2tie4vsl said:
psychodave":2tie4vsl said:
Wizard of Ozz":2tie4vsl said:
Wizard of Ozz":2tie4vsl said:
FourT6and2":2tie4vsl said:

... you are not alone.

I have a long list of amps I don’t like. lol. First amp that comes to mind is the JCM800, then SLO, then Diezel amps. Heck, I even got sick of my 2C++ and sold it. I’ve had my CCV for 8+ years. Still going strong.

Completely agree. No right or wrong here. A lot of people jump on the CCV bandwagon, but have never played one. And then there are all the copy-cats... with who knows what tweaks-n-changes.

I agree no right or wrong. I remember the first time trying the Friedman BE. I was completely let down. I wanted the amp to be killer... it’s readily available too. I borrowed a friends Friedman small box amp expecting it to rip. The amp was flat and generic. Even my friend didn’t like it...and he spent like $3k on it. Makes me wonder about all of the hype. Same thing with the Fortin Cali. My friend had one that was cool. I bought one and it was terrible. lol.

I couldn’t tell you. Who knows if they are using pedals or effects to make them sound better? I hope they enjoy whatever tone they can get out of them. I never take likes and dislikes from others personally. :)

Don’t take this stuff so personally. I get it, your a big Friedman fan and it bothers you others may not like how they sound. They are only amps and we have lots of different ones to choose from. :thumbsup:
Lol, don’t flatter yourself. I could give two shits whether or not you like Friedman amps. I own and like many different amps and yes some of them are Friedmans. Dave just happens build great amps and offers great customer service. There’s nothing wrong with commending him for doing that is there? You love to talk shit and then turn around and act like a nice guy. People see right though that shit. And take a look at your signature....ever think that how that makes you look? :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How can I not be flattered? Here you are telling me how worried and concerned you are about my signature and how it’s making me look. Thank you. I’m so unsure about how I will ever move on from this. :cry:

So much butthurt about Friedman... and the thread isn’t even about the AH 50/100 Ceriatone, ot’s about a Cameron “ripoff” !

psychodave":3l4mxg41 said:
LP Freak":3l4mxg41 said:
Wizard of Ozz":3l4mxg41 said:
Wizard of Ozz":3l4mxg41 said:
FourT6and2":3l4mxg41 said:

... you are not alone.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How can I not be flattered? Here you are telling me how worried and concerned you are about my signature and how it’s making me look. Thank you. I’m so unsure about how I will ever move on from this. :cry:
I didn't sense any worry or concern. He's just pointing out the fact that it makes you sound like a dick. God forbid anybody asks you questions about your amps on a Guitar forum... :confused:

Beyond Black":1crzxemk said:
I didn't sense any worry or concern. He's just pointing out the fact that it makes you sound like a dick. God forbid anybody asks you questions about your amps on a Guitar forum... :confused:

That’s the thing. I don’t care what others think about me on a guitar forum. :LOL: :LOL: It’s not a popularity contest. I provide my opinions based on real world experience, not on what will make people like me or makes someone feel good. I didn’t get upset or defend the CCV when 3-4 people in this thread said they hated it. To each is own.

Oh yeah, if someone has an amp question. Ask it in the forum. No need to PM me about it. I don’t check my PM’s unless I’m selling something. :thumbsup:

The thing is, is that you like to lob passive aggressive bombs, and then act like Mr. innocent nice guy when called out. If you're gonna be a nice guy, be one. If you're gonna be a dick, be a dick. Be one or the other and own it. :thumbsup:

Beyond Black":2cw4rgsw said:
The thing is, is that you like to lob passive aggressive bombs, and then act like Mr. innocent nice guy when called out. If you're gonna be a nice guy, be one. If you're gonna be a dick, be a dick. Be one or the other and own it. :thumbsup:

Ok. Thanks

Beyond Black":2kqqiahq said:
Watch what you say or he’ll take all his clips down, erase his posts and quit the forum. Oh never mind, he doesn’t care what other people think. :LOL: :LOL:

Dave has pretty awesome clips up and it must get old to open the PM folder day after day getting questions about the tones in the clips... I know I’m guilty of sending quite a few PMs his way, but he answered all of them and was super cool about it, dude can’t get sick of it ?

LP Freak":1ha7h50b said:
Beyond Black":1ha7h50b said:
Watch what you say or he’ll take all his clips down, erase his posts and quit the forum. Oh never mind, he doesn’t care what other people think. :LOL: :LOL:

You’re so worried about me, it’s like I’ve got free rent inside your head. I’m very, very flattered. :D

psychodave":bnpg1914 said:
LP Freak":bnpg1914 said:
Beyond Black":bnpg1914 said:

You’re so worried about me, it’s like I’ve got free rent inside your head. I’m very, very flattered. :D
Two can play your game :D

Beyond Black":39rip6kk said:

Exactly

Yeah, it's really all in the recording. Reza has made clips using just about every amp I've ever likes and too my ears he has the ability to take an otherwise awesome rig and dial it in like a steaming pile of dung.

Granted all of my clips are amateurish, but I don't have a youtube channel set up for the sole purpose of gear demoes

Back