KSR Juno

Phil M

This amp really caught my eye during all the NAMM hoopla. It even sounds great without any professional demos yet. I really think this amp is gonna kill for a wide variety of rock and heavy tones.

Did any of you order one?

Phil M":3ixc1r37 said:
peterc52":3ixc1r37 said:
Yup. Have one on order!

Cool! Did you customize it at all or did you go with the stock black?

Black faceplate. Custom tolex - havent decided on color yet. Perhaps orange. And metal field LED. :)

mhenson42":is6f7m1m said:
Did he say how long it would take for the build?

He builds in batches so if you got in on this run it would be 3 months. I believe the next batch will start in the spring, so probably be looking at the end of summer. It's basically 3 months from whenever they start the run, so depending on what amp you want it could take some time if they're not scheduled to build that run for a few months.

Guess who just got the FIRST ONE sent out for demo purposes?

bacnCRzl.jpg

Yep, played it at Namm and promptly ordered one. :D Mine will have a purple faceplate and acrylic grill. :yes:

Gsxrbusa":2i7s1wea said:
JerEvil":2i7s1wea said:

bacnCRzl.jpg

SWEET brother!!! Can't wait to hear what you think! :rock:
yeah man I am super stoked! It is actually going to two "heavy hitters" after me so since I have it for a minute I am going to really try and do something cool with the demos.

DeathbyButterslax":2i7s1wea said:
JerEvil":2i7s1wea said:

bacnCRzl.jpg

please do some more 7 string metal with it!
Oh most definitely!

hiuueLxl.jpg

Couldn't wait anymore. Had to at least open the box! LOL!

I have to say, EVERYTHING on this amp feels "heavy duty". Switches, knobs, head shell, etc. It is NOT light that's for sure. I have owned some very expensive amps that felt kind of not-so-solid in hand. This is not one of them.

Judging from my Ares, I'd have to assume all Kyle's amps are built similarly: Like a brick shit house!

I want a Juno.

Back