So I got a Peters 50w dual channel

Man this thing rips! Has the Halo clean and Gryphon lead. This is the 07 version with the shared eq. Sounds amazing! Reminds me of the Fryettes I’ve owned but with more Marshall dna and a bit more saturation. Highly recommended.

Nice! Was it the one on Reverb? Saw one on there recently and almost bought it myself lol. I've been wanting a peters amp for a while, the new anniversary series might have be sold with the smaller size and price point

I've got no problem with peters' amps. In fact I was looking for a halo and hydro or halo and chimera model if I couldn't find a henning.

Cheers to a HNAD! Also we need pics :D

Oh Yeah!!! Peters amp are amazing! :thumbsup:
My Vega / FSM just kills it.
I had one of those new anniversary amps here for a bit, a BodyHammer, and it was stellar. I bought it off a buddy of mine, but he had a bit of sellers remorse, so I sold it back to him even up.
I still miss that amp, and I'm "this close" to pulling the trigger on a new one from James.
I've owned just about all the big name amps, and the build quality of the Peters amps I've had at my place is second to none. The insides of both amps are like works of art. The guy knows what he's doing for sure.
And they sound :rock:

Happy NAD, and I'm not surprised you're digging your new amp.

fusedbrain":25r54vm6 said:
I had one of those new anniversary amps here for a bit, a BodyHammer, and it was stellar. I bought it off a buddy of mine, but he had a bit of sellers remorse, so I sold it back to him even up.
I still miss that amp, and I'm "this close" to pulling the trigger on a new one from James.
I've owned just about all the big name amps, and the build quality of the Peters amps I've had at my place is second to none. The insides of both amps are like works of art. The guy knows what he's doing for sure.

I haven’t pulled it apart yet but I have seen a gut shot and it’s top flight!

fusedbrain":26yyu8by said:

How'd the Bodyhamner compare to the FSM? I used to own a FSM/Halo and Chimera/Vega and have also tried other Peters heads with a gryphon channel and GNL. My favorite was the FSM, but heard the Bodyhammer is supposed to be even tighter and more raw and aggressive, so I'm very curious! Are they similar overall if you got to AB them?

In either case Peters amps are awesome and deserve way more attention. He was also very nice when I met him at his amp fest and always answers emails super fast, even over some of my more trivial questions

Yes, that description is pretty accurate. The Body hammer is tighter, rawer and more aggressive. It seemed like the mid focus was a little higher up vs the FSM. The crazy thing about the Body hammer was that it was so tight and articulate, yet it still felt good and was fun to play.
I had KT77s in it, and it sounded amazing.

fusedbrain":2c7y7xsp said:

Whoops.

If I had to pick any Canadian to make an amp for me, James Peters would be on my top 10 list, that's for sure!!!!!!

exo-metal":zb5j2hyz said:
Bodyhammer, who has one?

I'm more than likely pulling the trigger sooner than later on Jame's replacement for the BH>>>Plasma Blade. Just talked w/ a few peeps on here that have played/own the BH and it sounds badass.

Back