This was what eBay recommended I buy...

If I were 16 again, I think I'd love this amp for $200.00. I'd paint it all crazy and everyone would think I'm the best.

Those amps do sound good, just not that reliable when moved daily and bounced around in and out of vehicles.

Markedman":1m1xqzs3 said:
If I were 16 again, I think I'd love this amp for $200.00. I'd paint it all crazy and everyone would think I'm the best.

Those amps do sound good, just not that reliable when moved daily and bounced around in and out of vehicles.

Back in my highschool days, other guitarist in my band had a Bugera and I had a B52 AT100 and even a Hughes & Kettner Vortex solid state head that was SUPER cheap. We thought we were hot shit using these cheap amps, sticking it to the man by not using expensive amps.. In hindsight it was pretty dumb considering a used 5150 head or combo wasn't that much more expensive. For how many times the Bugera or B52 cut out during practice and shows, I'd never buy one again. Maybe for <$100 just for nostalgia sake.

I bought a 6260 new from musicians friend during a blowout years back. Sounds great!
Think I got 2 hours play on it. Lol :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":1b8d1u5b said:
I bought a 6260 new from musicians friend during a blowout years back. Sounds great!
Think I got 2 hours play on it. Lol :LOL: :LOL:

I bought a 1960 and 1990 during that same blowout. I think both have an hour play each!
They actually sound pretty good but I would only bring them to a gig as a back up.. er..to my back ups.. :LOL: :LOL:

Back