Bunch of Classifieds Posts Just Deleted???

Wow. And it was free to post this.But yet ones time is so precious. Maybe its a blessing telling you to keep the shit or lower the asking price. Doubt it was the case, but posting pedals for 20 bucks cheaper than a new one cost then bitching about it being deleted. Thats painful to the realist. Hey man and this is the new trending thread I love on used gear postings. " Only used once" I hate to be skeptical but damn if that aint suspect. If it wasn't so common then maybe. Rant over. Delete all mine. I can handle it i swear!

Beandust":2i0lmoac said:
Wow. And it was free to post this.But yet ones time is so precious. Maybe its a blessing telling you to keep the shit or lower the asking price. Doubt it was the case, but posting pedals for 20 bucks cheaper than a new one cost then bitching about it being deleted. Thats painful to the realist. Hey man and this is the new trending thread I love on used gear postings. " Only used once" I hate to be skeptical but damn if that aint suspect. If it wasn't so common then maybe. Rant over. Delete all mine. I can handle it i swear!

I love when an amp for sale has been "recently serviced and everything checked out great" or something to that effect. What the hell is being serviced? In the 20+ years I've owned tube amps, I've never needed to have an amp that was working properly... "serviced"

mhenson42":3ruuu1y9 said:
Beandust":3ruuu1y9 said:

I love when an amp for sale has been "recently serviced and everything checked out great" or something to that effect. What the hell is being serviced? In the 20+ years I've owned tube amps, I've never needed to have an amp that was working properly... "serviced"

+1 here :LOL: :LOL:
‘Well I had the rubber feet rotated. Knobs swapped out.
....gave it a good old once around. She’s purring like a kitten I tell ya!’

mhenson42":1htsssl1 said:
Beandust":1htsssl1 said:

Translation:
Grandpa Jones the HAM Radio guy up the street pulled out the chassis shined his flashlight around inside, nodded yep a few times and charged me $75.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

God I love the internet. :LOL: :LOL:
Funny. I think about growing up as a teen in the 80s.
If we got a bootleg Metallica video vhs tape... we were gods :rock:
Now punch up anything on YouTube. It becomes.... meh.
:LOL: :LOL:

mhenson42":dyr6vkuj said:
Beandust":dyr6vkuj said:

Preventative maintenance (i.e. replacing caps), plus rooting out any other failing parts that your average player wouldn't notice. Not too hard to figure out.

Back