Thoughts on Mecuriall a spark?

Dingleberries

Currently downloading, as Marshall tone is where its at for me. Is this a quality plugin? I know the Triaxis is probably the best, but I’m a diehard Marshall fanboy. Thank you in advance :rock:
Also downloaded Reaper
I hate to be a little bitch, but the activation protocols for the Reaxis stuff is quit excessive IMO.

dfrattaroli":smy2cdeq said:
What are you having trouble with regarding activation? Pretty straight forward when I did Reaxis and Spark.
Basically I’m just new to windows and don’t know wtf I’m doing. Ill get it figured out, its just gonna take some time. I’m used to iOS and windows protocols are really unintuitive to me. I haven’t figured out how to move spark into Reaper, and from my point of view it just seems convoluted.

Dude you’re gonna be blown away. Spark is the best Marshall plugin out there. All the Merc stuff kicks ass.

Dingleberries":29gf7lwb said:
dfrattaroli":29gf7lwb said:
What are you having trouble with regarding activation? Pretty straight forward when I did Reaxis and Spark.
Basically I’m just new to windows and don’t know wtf I’m doing. Ill get it figured out, its just gonna take some time. I’m used to iOS and windows protocols are really unintuitive to me. I haven’t figured out how to move spark into Reaper, and from my point of view it just seems convoluted.

After you install the plugin, go into Reaper and load the plugin into a channel. When the plugin displays, look in the lower left hand corner. There's a tiny button with a key on it. Click that. Then you have to get the activation key. Click that button. You may have to cut and paste your serial number on that screen as well. Hope this help.

Dave

Dingleberries":3f92l1if said:
Currently downloading, as Marshall tone is where its at for me. Is this a quality plugin? I know the Triaxis is probably the best, but I’m a diehard Marshall fanboy. Thank you in advance :rock:
Also downloaded Reaper
I hate to be a little bitch, but the activation protocols for the Reaxis stuff is quit excessive IMO.

I've loaded a ton of plugins over the years and the only one that frustrated me was the U530. I got it figured out of course but there was some glitch with the key /activation code.

I just did this last night. You have to add the path and Reaper needs to scan for the new plugin.

Control + P for Preferences

Scroll down to VST

There's a line that has the paths to all of your plug ins. You can add the path manually by going to the edit button, or the auto-detect works pretty good.

The path to Spark is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins

Hit the clear cache and rescan button.

You should be good to load it.

PatF":3l7ba5e5 said:
I just did this last night. You have to add the path and Reaper needs to scan for the new plugin.

Control + P for Preferences

Scroll down to VST

There's a line that has the paths to all of your plug ins. You can add the path manually by going to the edit button, or the auto-detect works pretty good.

The path to Spark is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins

Hit the clear cache and rescan button.

You should be good to load it.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Back