Upcoming albums you're pumped for?

vchizzle

Most of my favorite bands are somewhere in the recording process and should be releasing new albums within the next year...hopefully....
1) Tool - gotta come out sometime, right?!? :LOL: :LOL:
2) Alice In Chains - reportedly mostly done, but haven't heard any timeline. Life long fan and like the William albums a lot too. Jerry kicks ass.
3) Karnivool - I LOVE this band. Will be interesting to hear what they do next.
4) KXM - Like this band a bunch. The 2nd album is incredible IMO. Lynch was one of my first influences, though I play nothing like him. I relate to this band
musically more than anything else he's doing. Ray is a monster and Pinnick still has a super soulful voice.
5) Sevendust - long time fan...hey this one actually has a release date!
6) A Perfect Circle - initially I was excited, but less and less, the more I hear

Maybe there's more I don't know about. I'd love to hear a new Aristocrats or something.
What are you looking forward to?

vchizzle":14jqbhop said:
Most of my favorite bands are somewhere in the recording process and should be releasing new albums within the next year...hopefully....
1) Tool - gotta come out sometime, right?!? :LOL: :LOL:
2) Alice In Chains - reportedly mostly done, but haven't heard any timeline. Life long fan and like the William albums a lot too. Jerry kicks ass.
3) Karnivool - I LOVE this band. Will be interesting to hear what they do next.
4) KXM - Like this band a bunch. The 2nd album is incredible IMO. Lynch was one of my first influences, though I play nothing like him. I relate to this band
musically more than anything else he's doing. Ray is a monster and Pinnick still has a super soulful voice.
5) Sevendust - long time fan...hey this one actually has a release date!
6) A Perfect Circle - initially I was excited, but less and less, the more I hear

Maybe there's more I don't know about. I'd love to hear a new Aristocrats or something.
What are you looking forward to?

I'm in my late 40s and a few years ago a buddy and I went to a Sevendust show at a small club and were in the pit pushing people and getting pushed. :) Was a blast! Have always loved that band. Can't wait for AIC and KXM as well too.

crankyrayhanky":1nli8xen said:
New 7Dust vid is great!
Also Howard from KSE has a new band vid and impending release
Haven’t seen vid yet. Oh yeah? I like Howard. What’s it called?

only one off the top of my head would be the new Red Dragon Cartel album..I think it will blow the first one out of the water

The Sword - Used Future (March 23)
A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant (April 20)
Ghost - ?
Alice In Chains - ?
Tool - ?

I've been a big Sevendust fan since the first record came out, seen them too many times to count, that being said I didn't really dig the new track... But I have hope for the record.

Tool is a given, AIC too I guess. Although I was disappointed with their last release. It only had a few good tracks IMO.

MetalHeadMike":1lrcaa4v said:
Gruesome. Can't wait till they drop there new album :rock:

If it's anything like that song they released with Reinert drumming it's going to be killer. Total throwback to the Human-era stuff.

The new Ancient VVisdom released recently. Awesome band that you should check out. Kind of like a cross between Ghost and Alice n Chains acoustic stuff. Lol

Mad Axe":25hdrw8m said:
MetalHeadMike":25hdrw8m said:
Gruesome. Can't wait till they drop there new album :rock:

If it's anything like that song they released with Reinert drumming it's going to be killer. Total throwback to the Human-era stuff.

Hell yeah brother :rock: :rock: :rock: Thought I was alone here on the heavy stuff. Savage Land is one of my favorites!

Back