Upcoming albums you're pumped for?

Not really "pumped" for any album coming out nowadays, as I expect so little....in other words, nothing has floored me in a long time. With that said, I am waiting for these (and hope to be pleasantly surprised:)

Tool
APC
KXM
AiC

crankyrayhanky":3pzy71f9 said:
New 7Dust vid is great!
Also Howard from KSE has a new band vid and impending release

Got to agree...the new Sevendust song is great! I have always been a fan of this band...great lead vocals, cool riffs and Morgan Rose is a monster drummer.

waiting on that sevendust album !!! I have been a fan for years and love the new single they have out. im also looking forward to my own bands album release which is towards the end of may as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bloodrock":zciwqrdl said:
AC/DC with Axl!!!! Lol
As much as I fucking hate Axl, I have to admit that he kills with AC/DC, and that would probably be the best album they've done in decades.

Mad Axe":3viwooxc said:
MetalHeadMike":3viwooxc said:
Gruesome. Can't wait till they drop there new album :rock:

If it's anything like that song they released with Reinert drumming it's going to be killer. Total throwback to the Human-era stuff.
Just checked that tune out and it's very cool. Definitely very Deathlike. I'm not sure it'll live up to "Human" comparisons, but it definitely sounds like a must have.

Bad Religion .......hopefully this summer/fall

Everyone else is on hiatus for 2018.

Nightwish....compilation just released though.
Blind Guardian
Arch/Matheos .......like that'll ever happen
Yngwie...... Where he doesn't sing?

I'm in far more of a nostalgia zone, discovering underground bands of the 80-90's that only had local impact. Ahhh the glory of YouTube.....

Periphery is working on their next album, clips on IG sound pretty sick so far. Would love to hear some new AIC as well.

Tool. Like that's a surprise.

Love all the new AIC.... Those cats are on a fucking roll.

Peace :thumbsup:

Back