Cool rehearsal vids of Lynch mob!

George went thru that song and dance twice with Peavey, the Brahma was also supposed to be his sig.

EDIT: No, wait, that Peavey was called the Penta, but I think it had a Brahma mode on it

Why didn't he just go through with it and whore himself out for Peavey anyway? He later did with Randall a few times and never played them either.

For the record, the brahma module is so close to my 82 JCM800 its crazy. Its fantastic sounding. If he just used 800s and JMPs live anyway.. why not just roll with the brahma into a standard marshall power amp.

Kapo_Polenton":2zmdaefy said:
Why didn't he just go through with it and whore himself out for Peavey anyway? He later did with Randall a few times and never played them either.

For the record, the brahma module is so close to my 82 JCM800 its crazy. Its fantastic sounding. If he just used 800s and JMPs live anyway.. why not just roll with the brahma into a standard marshall power amp.

Yeah my JF Brahma has been my #1 tone for a long time now.

I think he used the modular Randall a lot more than the abandoned Peaveys, but how much is another thing altogether :LOL: :LOL:

I agree that the Brahma module is positively awesome, probably my fav out of tons of modules both stock and modded and the one thing I miss with the MTS line.

Back