Cameron for sale on Craigslist San Fran. UPDATE! price drop!

Financial district in SF, $4k won’t even cover a months rent on a modest apartment. At least from what I remember from a few years back.

cardinal":1m81d7va said:
Financial district in SF, $4k won’t even cover a months rent on a modest apartment. At least from what I remember from a few years back.

yes, this is true. The rents in san fran have gone through the roof. My friend had a 2 bedroom flat in the Richmond district, he paid $845 and rented it in 1995. He kept it for about 15 years. When he moved out, the landlord raised the rent to $4900!! it was a small flat.

I live in Nob Hill. My rent is $960 with utilities (but I have housemates).

And that amp is overpriced. Saw the same one on eBay or Reverb a few months ago. I'm betting this guy is flipping it.

FourT6and2":3jheuab0 said:

And that amp is overpriced. Saw the same one on eBay or Reverb a few months ago. I'm betting this guy is flipping it.

960, not bad! that's a great deal.

mooncobra":27x3uv4k said:
FourT6and2":27x3uv4k said:

960, not bad! that's a great deal.

Yeah it is. I've been wanting to move for a while and get my own place. But I am having a hard time willingly giving up this good of a deal lol

Luca79":7tw6x1m4 said:
How you can say it is an original Cameron work?

This. It's not one that's been documented & passed around here... so unless the seller has proof... ahhh... no way Jose.

:no: :aww:

Is there really shit all over the streets in San Fran? Conservative media loves to denigrate San Fran because it's a liberal city.

danyeo":owr6ur04 said:
Is there really shit all over the streets in San Fran? Conservative media loves to denigrate San Fran because it's a liberal city.

It can be a problem, yes. But most of that kind of thing is in a specific neighborhood

Wizard of Ozz":3nibx2l2 said:
Luca79":3nibx2l2 said:

This. It's not one that's been documented & passed around here... so unless the seller has proof... ahhh... no way Jose.

:no: :aww:
:LOL: :LOL:

True. One of the many cool things about R/T is the ability to confirm a true Cameron from a possible fake, especially for that coin lol. Many men on this forum have had their share of Camerons, for sure.

FourT6and2":1s02ydnu said:
danyeo":1s02ydnu said:

It can be a problem, yes. But most of that kind of thing is in a specific neighborhood
??
I was a liquor/wine rep years back, and have been to San Fran numerous times. Never saw anything resembling this in my 10 times out there. Of course, I never saw every part of the city....
I do remember back in the late 80s, after graduating from AIT in the Army we took a trip to DC from Ft Dix NJ. Man, I was shocked at all the trash piled up in the medians on the streets...in front of the White House even. Terrible.

Racerxrated":294symcs said:
FourT6and2":294symcs said:
danyeo":294symcs said:

??
I was a liquor/wine rep years back, and have been to San Fran numerous times. Never saw anything resembling this in my 10 times out there. Of course, I never saw every part of the city....
I do remember back in the late 80s, after graduating from AIT in the Army we took a trip to DC from Ft Dix NJ. Man, I was shocked at all the trash piled up in the medians on the streets...in front of the White House even. Terrible.

The Tenderloin has always been an area with lots of shit on the street. Lots of homeless people, ex-cons, and people kicked out of asylums when the government closed them all. When inmates get out of jail in other states, some of them are given one-way tickets to San Francisco too. Combine that with the sanctuary city status and it all starts to compound.

Luca79":30juuip4 said:

The ad says it's a clone....maybe they mean a Cameron Jose clone Marshall...who knows, unless it could be authenticated..wouldn't pay half that.

Yeah, listings like this are always suspect. When the title of a FS ad says something like Marshall Cameron/Friedman Jose Clone, you have no freakin' clue about the amp's providence.

Is it a Marshall clone/DIY build that was then modified by Cameron? Or is it a "clone" of a Cameron? Or what.

Back