Ultimate Friedman style build

paulyc":3grora5w said:
Can’t you take a hint whowantsbigblackcockinhisass/VD4EVA ? What a turd.

So let me get this right. pauly doesn’t want a cracker but wants a banana in his mouth is allowed to say whatever he wants but I get banned. I think paulywantsmultiplecocksinhisassallatonce needs a time out as well. Turd bait.

When do you see me popping up in people’s threads either flinging shit at them or posting political bullshit ??? That’s ALL you do. Drop the god damn ban hammer already, for fuck’s sake...

paulyc":2b4gw70w said:
When do you see me popping up in people’s threads either flinging shit at them or posting political bullshit ??? That’s ALL you do. Drop the god damn ban hammer already, for fuck’s sake...

Mmm

paulyc":145uve3g said:
Exactly. After her time out here she comes right back to the same thread with her skirt up in the air trying to fling a sarcastic pile o shit comment.

She should've been banned long ago, like all the other gear forums have....

Racerxrated":2r89t4fg said:
paulyc":2r89t4fg said:
Exactly. After her time out here she comes right back to the same thread with her skirt up in the air trying to fling a sarcastic pile o shit comment.

True ‘dat ‘yo ! :LOL: :LOL:

Racerxrated":2pnfjxbg said:
paulyc":2pnfjxbg said:

Racerxrated got something stuck in his front hole again?

paulyc":36kemrsf said:
Racerxrated":36kemrsf said:
paulyc":36kemrsf said:

True ‘dat ‘yo ! :LOL: :LOL:

Word to your fathers. Yo!

Look fuck nuts, you didn’t even have to come into this thread in the FIRST place except you had to jab at crazynuts, you COULD have just passed it by, but you WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY to come in and start shit...THEN you get a time out and instead of LEARNING something you come right back into it to start again, WTF is wrong with you ? Piss off already and let the grownups talk will ‘ya ???

Whowantsamustache":2b23azfp said:
Racerxrated":2b23azfp said:
paulyc":2b23azfp said:

That's all you can come up with?

You really are pathetic. How was your time out? I bet you kicked and screamed down in your grandma's basement. Staring at the walls with nothing to do. Poor poor Charvel Dan oops I mean VCFucktard I mean Whowantstobeapussyretard.....

paulyc":2wg9upok said:
Look fuck nuts, you didn’t even have to come into this thread in the FIRST place except you had to jab at crazynuts, you COULD have just passed it by, but you WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY to come in and start shit...THEN you get a time out and instead of LEARNING something you come right back into it to start again, WTF is wrong with you ? Piss off already and let the grownups talk will ‘ya ???

Great grown up talk you got there. Do you talk to your fathers like that with that filthy mouth?

Racerxrated":3byj85rt said:
Whowantsamustache":3byj85rt said:
Racerxrated":3byj85rt said:
paulyc":3byj85rt said:

That's all you can come up with?

You really are pathetic. How was your time out? I bet you kicked and screamed down in your grandma's basement. Staring at the walls with nothing to do. Poor poor Charvel Dan oops I mean VCFucktard I mean Whowantstobeapussyretard.....

Lol you are so dillusional that you think I am charvel dan. Stop smoking crack bud.

Back